Guns N roses

Hadi abruptly wakes up early in the morning. As soon as he realizes he is in Sanam's room, he looks at her. She is sleeping while sitting only, with her head leaning against the headboard, and one of her hand still in his hands.
He smiles that she did not try to resist him last night and decides to leave her so that she can sleep peacefully. He gives her a blanket, kisses her on the forehead and leaves.

Sanam wakes up immediately when she hears screams outside, she thinks it's her sisters. She runs outside and sees guards escorting her sisters outside. They scream out for her that they want to go with her. As both of them turn towards Sanam, they see that she looks different, her clothes are that of a newly wed.

"Khaani? Kya hua hai? T-tum hamare saath kyu nahi chal rahi? Yeh hamein ghar lejaa rahe hain." Sara asks her, panicking.

Sanam hugs her and convinces her.

"Main jald hi aaungi, tum log jaao."

"Nahi hum tumhare elaava nahi jayenge, Khaani." Sana says crying.

"Please meri majboori samjho maine bhot mushkil se tum logon ka yahan se nikalna mumkin kiya hai. Please mere liye nahi toh mama baba ke liye chale jaao, main jaldi hi aa jaungi."

As soon as she is able to convince them to leave, someone comes from behind.

"Mrs. Mir Hadi, kahaan hain app, main kamre mein dhoond kar aa- oh." He stops when he finds Khaani and her sisters crying.

Sana and Sara both look at each other in utter shock.

"Mrs. Mir Hadi? Khaani? Yeh kya keh raha hai? Tumne apne bhai ke qatil se shaadi karli? Aise kaise kar sakti ho tum Khaani, mama baba kya sochenge kya feel karenge?" Sara shouts to Khaani.

Khaani bursts into tears. Hadi instructs the guards to take her sisters. Khaani screams and falls down on the floor while crying. Hadi comes forward to pick her up, but she doesn't let him. She runs to the room and screams her heart out.

Later in the evening, Hadi takes her to his house, as they were staying in the farmhouse, and his parents didn't even know that their son got married forcefully to Khaani.

After Mir Shah and Sitaara get to know that he got married, and has also brought Sanam with him, Mir Shah loses his temper and puts a gun to Sanam's head.

"Babaaa!!!!" Hadi shouts, his mother looks at the fear he has in his eyes of losing Sanam.

"Hadi agar aik bhi kadam aage rakhaa toh main apni bandook mein jitni goliaa hain woh ispe khali kardunga."

Hadi's eyes turn red, he takes out his gun.

As soon as his mother sees this, she runs in front of Mir Shah, as she thinks he might point the gun at him.

Hadi shocks everyone, and puts the gun to his head.

"Agar Sanam ko aik kharoch tak bhi aayi na baba, toh main apne saath jo karunga uske baad aap pachhtaoge."

Sitaara screams and begs Mir Shah to leave the girl, and he unwantedly has to. Hadi goes closer to her, gun still on his head and stands in front of her. 

As all the guards are there, along with Mitthal, his and his father's special guard, he shouts to everyone, "Yeh, Mrs. Sanam Mir Hadi, MIRRR HAAADDII KI BIWWIII haiiii. AUR AGAR ISSEY KOI BHI TANG PARESHAN KAREGA YA ISSEY IS GHAR KA HISSA AUR MERI ZINDAGI KA HISSA NAHI NAHI QABOOL KAREGA, TOH MIR HADI SE BURAAAAA KOI NAHI HOGAA. YEH BAAT JITNI JALD AAP SAB KE SAMAJH AA JAYE UTNA HI ACHHA HOGA, KYUNKI MERI BIWI MERE SAATH RAHEGIIII. AGAR SANAM HAI TOH MIR HADI HAIIIIIII."

Sanam looks at him, and his words shake her to her core, and she thinks why is this person defending her and standing for her in front of all the people. As much as she hates him, her only safe space right now is Hadi. She has never experienced this kind of feeling, like she doesn't even know what's in her heart any more, or it just might be both hate and love!