Proposal

Hadi goes home and talks to his parents about what happened.
"Baba, jab Khaani theek ho jayegi, toh please aap rishte le kar chale jayenge uske ghar?" He says catching his breath. He looks very torn down and sad, like he's got a fear of losing something, or more like someone.

"Hadi beta, yeh kya keh rahe ho? Bade bade gharo ke rishte aa rahe hain tumhare liye. Bahot se log tumhare jawaab ka intezaar kar rahe hain aur tum ho ke- aik aam si ladki ke peechhe pade ho." His mother, Sitaara says.

"Mama!!!! Woh aam ladki nahi hai. Main usse pasand karta hun balke, mohabbat karne lagaa hun."

His father Mir Shah turns red in anger, as he had thought Hadi will be married in a fellow politician family which will benefit his career too, but instead he's disappointed that Hadi has chosen an average girl from an average family who is of no use to him and his political future.

"Baba jawaab dein?"
"Haan?"
"Aap rishta lekar jayenge?"
"Haan. Haan beta kyun nahi agar tumhari issi mein khushi hai toh." His father says, but in his mind he has other plans.

"Sach? Thankyou baba!" Hadi gets relieved and leaves the room smiling.

"Mir Shah sahib yeh kya keh diya aapne Hadi ko? Aapko uss ladki se koi dikkat nahi hai?"
"Sitaara, sabar karo. Is Khaani ka qissa mujhe khud hi khatam karna padega nahi toh baat bahot bigad jayegi. Pata nahi kaisa jaal dalaa hamaare bete par ke issey aur kuchh samajh mein hi nahi aata. Kuchh toh karna hi padega ab."

__________________________________

It has been 3 weeks since the accident and Khaani is a lot better now, except her side face which is badly bruised.
She wants to start her hospital job as soon as possible since she doesn't like being on bed all the time.
After a month she finally goes back to her job, Hadi gets told this by one of his people that she has started coming to her job.

One day she is checking her file in the computer to see if all the due fees is cleared, then she finds that the name of her husband is written as Mir Hadi in the file. She calls the other receptionist to know about this as she is beyond shocked.

"Yeh file meri tumne banaayi thi?"
"Haan, kyun?"
"Husband ka name likhaa hua hai."
"Haan. Arrey tumne toh kabhi bataya hi nahi ke tumhara shohar Mir Hadi hai, Mir Shah ka beta? Jab usne mujhe yeh bataya aur gun dikhayi toh meri pairon tale zameen hi nikal gayi."
"Woh leke aaya tha mujhe?"
"Aur nahi toh kya."

Khaani becomes speechless. She doesn't know if she is angry or thankful or frustrated.
She thinks, the only person who saved her life is the only one she hates the most.

She decides she will go to his house and ask him why he did that.

After her shift, she goes to Hadi's house. The guard there tells her that nobody is there.

She goes home, with all the anger still inside her.
As soon as she reaches, she sees a line up of cars outside her house and guards standing outside her house with guns.
She immediately realises that Hadi is there.

She goes inside and sees Hadi, all dressed up with a little box in his hand. She also sees his parents, who are sitting like they own the place.

Hadi looks at her, and a shy smile forms on his face. He gets up to look at her all well now.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan?" She asks everyone, especially her family, who seem very scared.
"Kya ho raha hai kya matlab Khaani? Rishta lekar aaya hun mai tumhare liye." Hadi says in a very convincing way.

Khaani laughs at him.
"Aur tumhein lagaa tumne meri jaan kya bachaali ab mujhe tumse shaadi kar leni chahiye?"
"Nahi--"
"Tumse shaadi karne se achha toh main zehar khaa kar mar jaun!!" She yells on his face.

"Khaaniiii!!!!!!" Hadi's voice echoes through the whole house, and even the guards outside come to see what has happened.

"Awaaz neeche Mir Hadi. Mere ghar se nikal jaao."

"Agar nahi niklaa toh kya? Kya haan? Khaani dekho mera dimag garam mat karo main yahaan bahot sabr se aaya hun varna tum pachhtaogi."

"Tumhari kisi baat ka koi asar nahi hai mujh par. Tumhare is khokhle-pan mein jitni taaqat hai woh aazmaalo."
"Achha?" Hadi clenches his jaw as he thinks being patient with her will not work anymore.

He gestures the guards and they forcefully take Khaani and both of her sisters outside. Their parents run behind them, crying.

They put them in a truck and drive away. Hadi's parents think he is going to finish them off, instead of marrying Sanam, so they get relieved and leave too.

Hadi turns back to Sanam's parents and says," Ghabraiye mat, ussey vapis le kar aaunga main. Aapke bete ki wajah se Khaani meri zindagi mein ayi thi, aur aaj aapki dusri betiyon ki wajah se woh meri ho jayegi!" The devil smirks, puts his glasses on and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~