Hi!

Salman reaches home hopeless, as the Principal had told him he couldn't get the cctv footage as the cameras has been damaged. His wife Sonia asks him if any clue has been found, he shakes his head.

Khaani also comes to his father, sees the helplessness on his face and immediately thinks he has no clue about Sarim. The whole family start to get more worried.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*******Next day *******

When Hadi wakes up, he has no recollection of what happened the day before. He gets up, and goes downstairs to get breakfast.

As he goes to the dining table, Ali, his mother and his father Mir Shah are sitting there as if they were just waiting for him to come.

"Ali tum yahaan subah subah?" Hadi says confused.

"Aao, aao beta. Suna hai tum baap ki shaan badhaake aaye ho?" Mir Shah says in sarcasm.

"Kya hua baba?"

Mir Shah turns the tv on. The news are showing the video of Mir Hadi shooting Sarim that had gone viral the day before.

"Dekhi hai maine." Hadi seems ignorant.

"Accha toh dekh bhi li aur tum ghode bech kar so rahe ho? Baap ki izzat ka koi khayaal hai ke nahi?"

"Baba maine usse maraa nahi, woh toh gusse mein fire nikal diye."

"Bahot bahot shukriya Hadi saab, apne ek beqasoor insaan ki jaan nahi li. Yeh jo tumhara gussa hai na yeh le doobega ham sab ko kisi din."

"Mama samjhayein kuchh apne shohar ko, jab maine ek baar keh diya ke-"

"-Chup kar jao Hadi. Aik 2 kodi ke ladke ke liye tumne apne baba ki seat jokhim mein daal di."

"Sitara apka ladla haath se nikalta jaa raha hai." Mir Shah says, fuming with anger.

"Baba don't worry, maine principal se cctv footage le li hai, ab khud hi prove ho jayega ke maine nahi maara. Aur waise bhi, uss ladke da address le liya hai maine. Hum uske ghar jayenge aaj aur uska bayaan le lenge. So chill."

Mir Shah looks at Hadi in shock, that his son has no idea of the mess that he has made.

 Hadi looked at Ali and gestured him, 'let's leave the house.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Khaani's youngest sister, Sana is getting ready for college and her gaze turns onto the tv news. She runs to her mom and dad in shock.

"Mama, Baba? Jaldi ayiye!" She shouts.

"Kya hua Sana? Sarim ki call ayi?" Her mom asks.

Sana is tensed, she takes her mother to the tv. The news is showing the video of Mir Hadi shooting someone again and again. Khaani, her father and the other sister, Sara also come running. They all are beyond shocked and distressed to see the news. 

"Yeh- yeh college toh hamara hai." Khaani says.

By the time anyone could say anything, the news spokesperson says that the victim is told to be Mr. Sarim Ali Khan, a student of the college, who had an arguement with Politician Mir Shah's son, Mir Hadi.

Everyone in the room is feeling numb. Sarim's mother Sonia lets out a shriek and falls down on the floor. Everybody is crying and shocked as they are grasping this reality. They can't believe that this could be Sarim, his mother is murmuring something again and again.

"Nai, yeh Sarim nahi ho sakta. Unko galat fehmi hui hai. Nai ho sakta, nai nai."

Khaani tries to console her but she herself is not able to come to terms with what has happened.

She finally wipes her tears, and composes herself.

"Baba main college jaa kar pata karti hun."

"Nahi, nahi beta mai chala jaata hun." Salman says, but his condition doesn't seem like he could even move.

"Nahi, main jaaoungi." Khaani says abruptly, takes her phone and goes to the door.

As she opens the door, she sees two guys standing there with an old man, who were just about to ring the doorbell.

"Ohh, hi!." Mir Hadi says, smirking.

____________________________________

Mir Hadi and Sanam Khan finally meet! Who's excited for the next chapter? Please vote and comment if you like it!!