Beginning of Chaos

One day, Hadi is following Khaani to college as usual. This time he is with Ali.

"Hadi kyun time waste karta rehta hai iss par?"

"Iss parr? Bhabhi hai teri tameez se bol."
"Yeh 'bhabhi' tujhe uske bhai ka qatil samajhti hai."
"Woh bhi main sab theek kardunga tu dekhna. Bas aik baar Khaani ke dil mein mere liye jagah bann jaye kuchh aisa ho jaye ke yeh mujhe apne zehen se naa nikaal paye." Hadi says looking at Ali and looks back at the road.

By the time he finds Khaani walking again, he sees her crossing the road. He also sees a truck driver coming in her direction. It seems like the driver didn't notice Khaani crossing the street from opposite direction.
Hadi's heart races, he stops the car and without blinking gets out and runs towards her to save her.
He shouts at the top of his lungs, but Khaani doesn't hear him in all the traffic noise.
"Khaaniii!!!! Khaani hato wahaan se Khaaniiiiii!!" He runs.
People are honking at him for running like that on a busy road. He was almost hit by a car himself.
Ali runs behind him, confused at what happened to Hadi all of a sudden.

Hadi was almost there, when the truck driver immediately sees Khaani crossing and hits the brakes, making him lose control of the truck. As soon as Khaani realizes that, she gets hit so bad by the truck that she falls unconscious on the road.
"Sanammmm!!!! Oh shit shit shit! Yeh kya ho gaya!" He runs to her and sees that she is unconscious. He takes her in his lap and tries to wake her up.
"Uttho!! Khaani! Uttho! Ali!!!! Arey koi ambulance bulaao!!!!" He keeps on shouting, out of breath and pale with fear, maybe of losing her.

Blood flows profusely from her head. He uses her dupatta to temporarily stop blood loss and ties it on her forehead.
Ali stops the truck driver from fleeing away. Hadi tries to wake her up the whole time. People gather around them.
"Kya tamasha lagaa hai yahaan par? Chalte bano sab log!!!! Ghutan ho rahi hogi Khaani ko pehle hi itna khoon beh gaya!"
Hadi is in so much panic and fear as if he was the one suffering. Seeing him like this makes Ali wonder if Hadi's feelings are not merely desperation or attraction towards Khaani, maybe he really has genuine feelings for her.

As soon as the ambulance arrives, Hadi picks her up and puts her in there. Hadi's eyes immediately turn red with anger, and then he walks to the driver, who seems high on some drug. He grabs his collar, drags him to his car. He throws him in the back seat and drives away. Ali asks him where is he taking the driver. But Hadi doesn't say a word.

After a while Hadi parks on the side of an empty road. He pulls the driver out, drags him to the front of the car. He himslef sits on the bonnet of the car and lights a cigarette.

"Mujhe maaf kardo sahib. Maine aapki biwi ko nahi dekha."
"Dekhege kaise, nasha jo kar rakha hai tune. Aur rahi biwi vali baat toh inshallah woh bhi puri ho jayegi. Khairr ab mujhe bataa tere saath kya kiya jaye?"
"Chhod do sahib galti hogayi mujhse."
Hadi ignores what he said and pulls out the gun. He throws his cigarette away and looks at the driver again.
"Tujhe pata nahi hai woh ladki kon hai, aur kya hai mere liye."

Ali gets shocked, he tells Hadi to stop it because it was an accident.
"Hadi yaar isne jaan bujh ke toh nahi maara, accident thaa yaar please chhod de isse."
"Haan accident tha, lekin yeh nashe mein tha toh iski galti hai!!!!"

Hadi loads the gun, and points it to the guy.

In that moment, Ali realizes that this Khaani's obsession is going to cause chaos in Hadi's life from this point on. There's no going back!