What went down in the hospital

While Hadi is pointing the gun at the driver, with the mere intention of injuring him or rather, kill him. He sees Khaani's face, that face which used to look at him with spite and disgust. That was because she had thought he killed her brother, but what would if she got to know that he really killed this guy. She will hate him for the rest of her life even though he gets to prove that he didn't kill her brother.

He finally puts the gun down, thinking about Khaani.

"Jitna tez bhaag sakta hai bhaag". Hadi says, wiping sweat from his forehead.

The driver runs for his life. Ali consoles Hadi that he did the right thing.

They rush to the hospital afterwards. Khaani is still being operated. Her parents still don't know that she was in an accident, since they thought that she would be in college.

Hadi asks for Khaani but the receptionist refuses to tell him where she is being operated.

"Tum logon ko samajh kyun nahi aa rahi hai, mujhe ussey dekhna hai."

"Sir unka operation ho raha hai 2 ghante se, kuchh waqt intezaar kar lein doctor aate hi honge. Tab tak aap apni registration karva dein. Aap unke husband hain?"

"Haan? Haan, haan." Hadi seems confused at this question. "Lekin yeh kyun puuchh rahi hain?

"Sir mujhe aapki information log karni hogi register mein kyunki aap Mrs. Sanam ke iklaute family member hain iss waqt."

"Uhh- acha." He looks at Ali in confusion, thinking what if she gets to know it was him. He re-assures Hadi.

"Haan bataao kya information chahiye. Lekin iske baad main ussey dekhne jaa rahaa hun, aur aap mujhe room no. batayeingi."

"Sir woh operation room mein hain, jab hi unko room mein shift kiya jayega, main aapko us hi waqt bataa dungi."

Hadi being HADI, cannot stand someone saying no to him, that too twice.

He looks around, then reaches for something inside his jacket. His gun is in the inside pocket of the jacket, he takes out some of it to show it to the receptionist.

"Mir Shah, Mir Shah ka beta hun main. Mujhe bahot afsos hoga agar tumhein room no. naa bataane ke liye bhugatna padaa. Ab dekhlo bataana hai ya nahi, mai dobaara nahi poochunga."

The receptionist panics and starts looking for the room no. in the computer. She lets him know and he rushes in the direction without thinking twice, Ali follows.

Hadi looks through the small door window. It is very blurry but he can only see that her whole right side of the face is bandaged. She is still being operated on.

Hadi's eyes become moist, thinking that he can't even do anything to make her better. Just then, the machine beeps, Hadi can also hear faint beeping, and he sees doctors becoming alert and concerned. Hadi opens the door a little bit to know what's going on.

"Doctor patient is going into cardiac arrest."

"Get the AED ready(electric shock device). This is a traumatic response of the body to the accident. We have to keep the patient away from coma for atleast 10 minutes, try your best."

"COMA?!"
The doctors hear him and tell the nurse to call guards on him so as to not to let him enter.

After a while, when the guards get to know who he is and after Ali has controlled the whole situation that was getting out of hand because of Hadi almost fighting with the guards, he convinces him that Khaani will be alright.

But Hadi is shaking, sweating and pacing the hallway back and forth. Ali makes him sit on the bench to calm him down.
"Ali agar uss ladki ko kuchh ho gaya toh mai- mujhe nahi pata mai kya karungaa mai zindagi mushqil kar lunga khud ki bhi aur apne aas pass sabki."
"Woh toh mushqil tum kar hi chuke ho Hadi."
Hadi looks at him, realising everything.

After some time Khaani is shifted to a room and Hadi is called to meet her since he was listed as her husband.

As soon as he hears, he runs towards the room. Khaani is lying unconscious. He sits beside her and holds her hand. Tears flow from his eyes as he sees her head and side of face wrapped in bandages. He takes her hand closer to his lips, and says, "Mujhe maaf kardo Sanam. Mai tumhein bachane nahi aa saka main kuchh nahi kar sakaa. Meri daulat paisa rutba kuchh bhi kaam nahi aaya. Tum theek ho jaao please main- main baba se kehkar tumhare ghar izzat se rishta leke aaunga aur jab tum meri biwi ban jaogi toh tumhein aise sadkon pe chalna nahi padega. Ab please theek ho jao Sanam please."

Ali is looking at him from outside the door, he doesn't recognize his friend.

He hears some people panicking in the hall. As soon as he turns, he sees that Khaani's family is there and they are looking for their daughter.
He goes inside the room and tells Hadi to leave.
Hadi denies, saying he can't leave her.

Khaani's parents finally come into the room. They get shocked finding Hadi there.
"Tumne mera beta chheen liya mujhse. Ab meri beti bhi chheen-na chahte ho?" Her had says in anger.
"Uncle- aram se baat karein maine kuchh nahi kiya."
"Kuchh nahi kiya? Khaani ki file par tumhara naam shohar ke naam pe likha hai jisne uske bhai ko maar diya aur tum keh rahe ho kuchh nahi kiya?"
Hadi stays silent and tells then to lower their voice as Khaani just had an operation.

"Uncle zyada bolein mat. Kisi truck driver ne nasha kar rakha thaa usne Khaani ko dekha nahi road par. Woh toh hum road par the toh dekh liya warna-." Ali interrupts.
"Door ho jao meri beti se." Her dad shouts.

Ali tells Hadi to leave but he can't. He still has held Khaani's hand, which her mother is trying her hardest to remove without hurting Khaani.

Hadi finally gets up and goes up to Khaani's father. The whole family panicks.
"Uncle, aik baat apne zehen mein bitha lijiye, maine apke bete ko nahi maara, aur rahi baat Khaani ki, hum rishta le kar jaldi hi aayenge." He says and leaves, once again looking back at Khaani.