In Flesh and Bone

There he was, sitting helplessly, while he saw the love of his life, with someone else, who was the reason behind that beautiful smile of hers today. In those few moments that Sanam was saying bye to the guy, Hadi felt that all of his love was too small, in front of this unknown person. He made her smile, like she was free from anything and everything. In this moment, he realized that his brother had lied his way through to his recovery, gave him false hope of Khaani always being with him and waiting for him. He doesn't know who he should lay his frustration on, the only people he loves?

Hamza jolted Hadi back to reality, and he saw the cup of coffee fell from Sanam's hands. Her wide eyes are even wider now.
As they both have eye contact, a tear, which was supposed to die down, fell from Hadi's eye. He wiped it with his bruised hands, took one more look at Sanam, and told Hamza to take him away from there.
"Sanam sharam aani chahiye tumhein. Tum mohabbat ke naam par aik daag ho bas, daag. Tum mein itni si bhi-" Hamza says as he gets interrupted.
"-Bhai bas karein! Apko ussey kuchh kehne ka bilkul haq nahi hai.
"Lekin Hadi."
"Please bhai. Mujhe ghar le chalein mujhe mama se milna hai."
"Haan."
Khaani stays frozen there even though Hadi, Hamza and their guards leave. Her soul cannot handle the weight of her body, so she sits, or more like falls down on the floor. While all the things run in her mind, one thing stands out.
One day when they were still married and at Hadi's house. She deliberately joked to him saying she had a boyfriend in college, to which he responded, "Jis din main tumhari aisi baaton par gussa ya naraz na hua, toh samajh lena uss din mere dukh aur sabr ki intehaa ho gayi." And she remembers how just now Hadi gave her a faint smile. He really is hurt, broken inside.

After a while, she stiffens up her face as she gets reminded of Sarim, and gets up to go inside.
----------------------------------------
Hadi's mother welcomes him home with as much tears as there is love. Mir Shah is happy too but he looks like he is in stress about something.

"Aaj mere bhai ke ghar aane ki khushi mein party karenge." Hamza says with excitement.

"Arrey nahi Mir Hamza, aapke chhote bhai ko rest ki zarurat hai." Sitaara is concerned. "Aur haan beta Hamza, aapa koi guest room mein intezaar kar raha hai."
"Ji aunty. Kaun?"
"Aap hi jaa kar dekh lein."

Hamza goes inside and finds his friend from New York, Momina, sitting there waiting for him.

"Mona?!" Hamz says as he is pleasantly surprised.

"Hamza!" She turns to see him and gets up to go and hug him."

"Arrey Madam yeh New York nahi hai. Kisi ne dekh liya toh galat sochenge."

"Toh sochne do. Hamara kya jata hai." Mona smirks, and puts her hands on Hamza's face.

"I've missed you Hamza."

"Me too, chalo tumhein mama baba se milayein."

"I'm so excited to meet Mr. Hadi!" She jumps in excitement.