The Mir Brothers

As they are leaving Danyal's place without a scratch, the Mir brothers decide to sit together in one car alone. Hadi knows what it's about. As he's driving, Mir Hamza is talking to his assistant over the phone to take care of the mess they left there. Hadi is a spoilt brat mostly because of his older brother, because all of these years he has seen his elder brother make so many messes and cleaning after them like nothing happened. They feared nothing alone, but together they were unstoppable.

"Tu zyada badaa nahi ho gaya? Khud hi shaadi karli kisi ko bina bataaye? Aur main land hi karta hun yahaan toh mujhe pataa chalta hai tu us Danyal ke ghar hi pahonch gaya hai?"

"Bhai aapko pataa toh hai sab. Aur Sanam mujhse nafrat karti hai issi wajah se kyunki ussey ab bhi yehi lagta hai ke main qatil hun uske bhai ka.

"Tujhe kitni baar kahaa hai thande dimaag se kaam liya kar. Jaise main-"

"Haan jaise aap lete ho, 7 saal pehle ke qisse ab bhi kisi ko nahi bhoolte aur aap thande dimaag ki baat karte ho."

Hamza laughs as he realizes they're both the same. "Achha Zoya kaisi hai?"

Hamza had told Hadi to keep tabs on Zoya the whole time, to know if she is doing okay and is well.

"Haan theek hai, uske rishte ki baat chal rahi hai." Hadi answers.

Hamza's smile fades away immediately.

"Bhai aap us sey baat kyu nahi kar lete? Main kisi tarah usko aap sey milwaa deta hun." Hadi tries to convince him, he never understood his brother's love before, but now that he is in love himself, he knows how Hamza must feel.

"Nahi, woh mere bina hi achhi hai. Main fir se uski zindagi mein mushkilaat nahi daalna chahta." His voice becomes softer. Then immediately he shrugs off this feeling and comes back to scolding his brother.

________________________________________________________________

They go home and their parents greet Mir Hamza with excitement as they did not know he was coming. But they look over at Hadi with so much disappointment. 

Sitaara never disliked Mir Hamza, as Mir Hamza was her only support in early marriage, when Mir Shah only ued to be all about his party and the seat. Even though she is his step-mother, she has a very soft spot for him. Mir Hamza has never been a disappointment to her or anyone else for that matter, except Zoya and that will always be a mole of guilt in his heart.

"Hamza Hadi, aur Mitthal, mere office mein, abhi." Mir Shah turns very serious.

They have an ongoing argument cum discussion for 3 hours, where Hadi and Mitthal are scolded by  both of them. Hadi cannot take it anymore so he bolts out the door. Outside he sees Sanam walking by to the outside garden. She gets stunned by seeing Hadi in so much anger. Hadi looks at her with disappointment and goes outside, the driver already waiting for him. Nobody knows where he went. As they're on the road, the driver gets a call and turns around.

"Yeh kidhar jaa rahe ho?"

"Woh saab, bade Mir ka phone thaa, apko farmhouse pe bulaaya hai."

"Bade Mir kaunse?"

"Aapke bhai."

"Oh, tum mere driver ho ke unke?"

"Maaf kijiye saab."

Hadi lets out an angry sigh, but he is helpless when it comes to his brother.

________________________________________________________________

It's late at night, and both the brothers are at the farmhouse. Hamza's friends and allies had arranged a get together, so all of them were there including Ali.

Tonight Khaani is feeling very alone and stressed out, she only got to know about Mir Hamza from the house maids. She wants answers for her brother, and she's done being patient. But when she knows that Mir Hadi won't come home tonight, she asks a driver to drop her there as "Hadi saab has requested her presence".

Both the brothers are very drunk and enjoying the night, when Hadi gets a call from Khaani, to come to the front yard. He is puzzled as to why she is here. He leaves the backyard, all tensed.

There he sees that one of the drivers had brought Khaani, and she was standing outside the car, leaning against the bonnet of the crisp white fortuner. For a moment, Mir Hadi realises why he was so attracted to her, she is brave and fears not even the most intimidating. He lets out a smirk as he walks towards her, hands in the pockets of his brown trousers, which matched the coat. As the driver takes a bow and leaves, he puts his hand on Khaani's waist and pulls her closer.

"Ji batayein Mrs Mir Hadi?"

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

Are you guys liking the chapters?!🥺🥺 The story has taken an unexpected turn with Mir Hamza on the radar. How do you like his character? Let me know in the comments, I'm updating this story as soon as possible.💖💖💖💖