Who's this 'Khaani'?

Hadi and Ali again go to Sarim's house to threaten them that if they tell media anything about their conversations then there will be consequences.

Mir Hadi points to Khaani's younger sisters and says to their father, "Uncle, apni betiyon ka khayaal rakhna hai ke nahi? Haina? Toh apni betiyon se keh dein, khaas kar ke- kya naam hai iska, haan KHAANI. Isse samjhaa dein bahot bura hoga agar media ko koi baat pata chali ke hum yahaan aye the aur kyun aaye the." He looks over at Khaani with a smirk.

"Hum tumse aur tumhare khokhle wajood se darrne waale nahi hain." Khaani shouts as she feels disgusted by this son of a politician. "Tum kya bura karoge hamaare saath tum toh khud itne girre hue ho." She says fearlessly.

Her mother grabs her and tells her to keep quiet. Hadi starts to lose his temper because no one in his life had spoken to him like that. He starts sweating and rubs the gun on his forehead, his  temper through the roof.

"Chup kar jaao Khaani." Her father shouts with fear.

"Kyun chup karun baba. Iss Khabees (malicious) insaan se kyun darr rahe hain? Darr toh isse hona chahiye Khuda ka, ke Woh iske saath kyaa karega ab. Mere bhai ko maar ke tum jaisa wahiyaat (filthy) insan kabhi khush nahi reh payega. Yeh bad-dua hai ek behen ki-"

"-Aey!" Hadi shouts and grabs her by the arm and puts the gun on her forehead

Her family try to reach her but Ali stops them. They request Hadi in helplessness.

"Hadi, Hadi Chhod do beta please chhod do, main uski taraf se maafi maangti hun. Maaf kardo, maaf kardo Khaani ko." Her mother joins her hands and cries profusely.

Hadi still has the gun on Khaani's forehead and looks into her eyes, while Khaani doesn't budge or shake. She is not afraid. 

"Main iske muhn se maafi sun na chaahta hun." Hadi says, clenching his jaw.

"Khaani, Khaani beta maafi maanglo, Khuda ka waasta beta." Her mother requests Khaani again and again.

"Nahi maangungi. Hargiz nahi."

"Miss Khaani, zyada bolo mat. Kabhi kabaar goli chal jaati hai galti se."

"Galti se hi kyun. Tum jaan boojh kar chalao. Haan chalao goli. Tum bete ho na Mir Shah ke, logon ko maarna toh bahot aasan hai tumhare liye, toh chalao fir."

"Khaani chup kar jaao tum, kyun kar rahi ho apne baba ki taraf dekho unki haalat bigad rahi hai." Her mother shouts in pain.

Hadi smirks at Khaani and pulls the trigger. Khaani closes her eyes but isn't afraid as her whole family screams for her.

Everything was falling apart around Khaani and Hadi, her family was trying to reach her but  couldn't due to Hadi's guards. There is a painful commotion in the room. 

And then, all of a sudden, Hadi laughs looking at Khaani, as the gun's round was empty and it hadn't fired. Everyone in her family is so relieved but so shocked at Hadi's vile behaviour. Khaani opens her eyes to look at Hadi looking at her with all curiosity.

Ali is also very shocked at what Hadi just did. He grabs him and tells him to leave right now. Hadi is still lost in Khaani and smiling. Ali then drags him from his arm towards the door, while Hadi is staring back at her like he got dumbstruck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

****In the car****

"Hadi yeh kya tha?"

"Haan?" Hadi says, lost.

"Yeh kya karne waale the tum wahaan?"

"Yaar yeh kaun hai Khaani?"

"Tum usse jaan se maarne waale the agar gun ka round khaali na hota toh?"

"Yaar woh darti kyun nahi hai mujhse?"

Ali gets frustrated and stops the car on roadside.

"Kya ho kya gaya hai tujhe? Tujhe pata tha ke goli nahi chalegi?"

Hadi finally looks at him. Takes out his gun and then the magazine and shows to Ali that it was all empty, not just one round. He realizes why Hadi was laughing.

"Agar tujhe pata tha ke gun khaali hai toh usse kyun daraya dhamkaya?"

"Yaar Ali, woh darti hi nahi hai mujhse. Maine uski kanpatti pe gun rakh ke trigger bhi dabaa diya. Usne aik saans bhi darte hue nahi li."

"Nahi darti toh kya hai yaar. Tum chahte hi kyun ho ke woh darre tumse?"

"Kyun ki mujhe aadat hai. Aaj tak koi aisa nahi thaa jo mujhse ya mere baap ke rutbe se naa darre. Aur usko mere haathon marne tak ka darr nahi tha. Woh bhi aik ladki ho kar. Kuchh alag hi baat hai uski yaar."

"You're unbelievale Hadi!" Ali says as he realizes what Hadi has going on in his mind.

"I know!" Hadi smirks.

Hadi spends the next few nights, restless, thinking about her and why she wasn't afraid of him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

****1 week later****

Hadi is driving to somewhere when he sees Khaani walking on the roadside with books in her hand. He follows her for a few minutes and then stops the car immediately right in front of her. Khaani gets shocked as to why he was following her.

Hadi gets out of the car, takes a puff and then throws the cigarette. He goes up to her and before she could say anything, he grabs her arm.

 He goes up to her and before she could say anything, he grabs her arm

"Tum darrti kyun nahi ho mujhse?"

"Chhode mujhe."

"Mera jawaab do!"

"Tum jaise jaahil insaan se kyun darun?"

"Main-main tumhein jaan se maar sakta hun."

"Maarne aur rakhne waala insaan nahi Allah hota hai. Tumne mujhe maarna hai toh maardo, shayad yehi Allah ki marzi hogi, lekin tum jaise insaan mar mar ke jeete hain jab Allah unhein unke gunaahon ki sazaa deta hai."

Hadi lets go of her arm and gets lost somewhere.

"Maine kuchh galat nahi kiya." He says looking down and frowning.

"Gunahgaar kabhi yeh nahi kehta ke maine jurm kiya hai, jab tak woh court mein khadaa apni zindagi ki iltejaa na kar raha ho. Aur main tumhein us maqaam tak zaroor leke jaoungi Mir Hadi." She says with pure hate for him and leaves.

Hadi finds himself eternally confused as to why he can't stop thinking about her and her bitter words for him keep replaying in his head again and again. He decides that he will get to know and solve this riddle his mind is playing with himself as to why he feels so restless every time he thinks about her.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Sorry for the late update guysssss!! Keep voting and commenting!!❤️❤️❤️❤️