Love me like you do

A few months pass, and Khaani is still in Hadi's house. Just like before, she didn't want to leave, but she wanted to get revenge from all of them. Her parents tried to convince her numerous times. Even though Mir Shah wants her parents to take her from there, Hadi and Khaani do not.

One day her parents come again to the mansion to try to take her home with them.

"Le jao apni beti ko yahan se!" Sitaara shouts to Sonia, Khaani's mother.

While crying, Sonia tries to hold her daughter's hand in order to take her, but she resists.

"Mama mera haath chhodein."

"Betaa tu hamare saath jayegi aaj bas maine keh diya."

"Nahi mama, meri shaadi ho chuki hai." She says and looks at Hadi, who has a cute smirk on his face hearing her say that.

"Beta ussey shaadi nahi kehte jo zor zabardasti karvayi jaaye."

"Zor zabarsati toh kisi ne ki nahi mama, Hadi ne shaadi ke liye haath maanga aur maine haan kar di." She says, showing no emotions.

Hadi feels so happy hearing her.

"Hadi ab mera shohar hai, chahe app issey accept karein ya na."

Sonia gets so disgusted by her daughter's words and she lands a tight slap on her face. Hadi gets up from the chair and comes to Khaani.

"Apko zara sa bhi andaza hai woh kiski biwi hai?" Hadi says to Sonia.

"Woh meri BETI hai."

"Hogi. Lekin yeh mat bhooliye yeh meri biwi hai aur Allah ki gawahi mein isne mujhse nikaah karwaya hai, toh yeh rishta bhi utna hi munasib hai jitna ki apka apne shohar se hai." He says and Sonia becomes so speechless, she has nothing left to say. She doesn't believe her daughter would do this.

"Chalo Sonia, ghar chalein, yeh hamari beti nahi hai. Hamaari beti toh Khaani thi, kisi se na darne waali." Salman, her father says.

Khaani gets shocked at the words of her father that she feels so much guilt inside her. But she still puts on an emotionless face in front of them.

Later at night, Hadi comes into the room and finds Sanam's eyes swollen. It looks like she has been crying for hours. He sits closer to her and holds her hand.

"Main sab theek kar dunga Sanam. Tum dekhna." He says very softly and gently pats her cheek."

Khaani just nods her head so as to leave the conversation there only. She doesn't have the energy right now to pretend or fight with him.

"Main jald hi yeh prove kar dunga ke tumhare bhai ko maine nahi maara. Aur fir tumhare gharwalon ko bhi iss rishte se koi aitraz nahi hoga." He says and gets up to go to the couch in the room, where he has been sleeping since Sanamcame.

Sanam feels bad for him because he has only been good to her. She thinks to her, until she finds a solid proof that Hadi killed her brother, she will not hate him and make it difficult for her here. She holds his hand back. She tells him to sleep in the bed and she'll sleep on the couch today. He says no.

"Main itne time se so rahi hun itne bade bed par, tum so jaao main aaj couch par soungi."

"Nahi! Mautarma aap couch par nahi soyengi."

"Please Hadi."

"Nahi meri jaan."

"Achha aik kaam karte hain, itna bada bed hai, toh hum beech mein pillows lagaa lete hain."

"Nahi tum comfortable nahi ho paaogi."

"Mujhe achha nahi lagta tumhara couch par sona. Toh please." She says, trying to win him over and make him believe that she has got no hate for him anymore.

"Sanam, tumne pehli baar mujhe kuchh achha kahaa hai. Iska matlab tumhein yakeen hai na ke maine tumhare bhai ko nahi maara?" He asks innocently.

"Arrey haan, yakeen hai. She says, knowing damn well that she still doesn't trust him. Hadi cannot contain his happiness.

She starts putting pillows in the middle of the bed, and Hadi helps her. 

He finally sleeps next to her for the very first time.

"Sanam aik baat poochun?" He says, laying awake at night, not being able to sleep.

"Hmm?" It seems like she is not asleep yet as well.

He turns to her and places his head on the pillow.

"Tum kabhi mujhse mohabbat kar paaogi?" His voice has a hint of sadness and disappointment.

"Yeh kaisa sawaal hai?" She turns to face him.

"Kyunki yeh rishta nafrat se shuru hua, aur sab kuchh, yahan tak ke shaadi bhi, bina marzi ke hui. Toh tum uss insan se mohabbat kaise kar paaogi, jisne tumhein itna hurt kiya?"

Sanam looks at him, he looks so innocent and low. The moonlight from the window is hitting his face, and his eyes are moist, and are yearning for an answer. His lips are resting on the back of his hand. He looks anxious, like he couldn't wait for her to answer, but he also knows that her answer might hurt him. His hair is making a curve and falling on his forehead. His cheeks are flushed and look even brighter in the light of the moon.

Sanam comes closer to him and sweeps her hand on his forehead to put aside the hair, which she thinks might be bothering him.

"So jao." She only answers this to his questions.

They lock eyes for a brief moment, and are staring at each other. Hadi places his hand on her cheek and pull her closer. Before Sanam could comprehend what is happening and why isn't she disliking this, Hadi places a kiss on her lips.

"I'm so sorry!" He immediately withdraws.

Sanam doesn't say anything and looks blankly at him, she is in utter shock.

"Mujhe couch par hi so jana chahiye tha." He says and starts getting up.

"Hadi, please yahin so jaao. Mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai."

Hadi seems so confused about this behavior of Sanam. He had just kissed her, and the old Sanam would've killed him. But now she is saying nothing.

"Nahi main couch par hi theek-" He gets interrupted by Sanam placing her hand on his mouth.

"Aik baar kahan na maine." She says and gets lost in his eyes. He is looking at her with so much passion and love.

"Kya kaha?" He asks, removing her hand from his mouth."

"Ki-" She forgets what she had to say.

"Ki?" He asks again, lowering his voice.

Both of them can hear each other's breath getting heavier.

Sanam places her hands on his jaw and kisses him. Hadi takes her into his arms and gives her long kisses. Sanam doesn't dislike it, in fact it's quite opposite. She doesn't wanna think of anything else except that moment.

"I love you Sanam!"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕