Stalker

Hadi spends the next couple of weeks stalking Khaani. He changes cars every day so that Khaani doesn't recognize him and follows her until she reaches college and then home in the evening.

One day he is sitting in the college parking waiting for her to come out and leave for home. Then the car door opens and Ali sits inside.

"Hadi tujhe kab se call kar rahaa hun. Subah se mil ni rahaa tu. Yahaan kya kar rahaa hai?"

Hadi is still busy looking for Khaani as he looks at the watch and wonders why Khaani hasn't come out yet.

"Hadd hai, tu uss Khaani ka peechha kar raha hai firse?"

"Abey, 'uss' Khaani ka kya matlab? Tameez se bol." Hadi Rolls his eyes over at Ali and looks back at the entrance again.

She finally comes out half an hour later with her friends. This time there's also a guy who is talking to her. They are discussing  something on a book. As the guy gets a little closer to her to see the book, Hadi clenches his jaw and gets out of the car in a haste. Ali also sees all this and immediately knows what's going on in Hadi's mind.

Hadi goes up to them and takes off his sunglasses. Khaani looks at him, not surpised, rather in hatred. She tells her friends to leave.

"Ruko!" He shouts to her friends, including the guy.

He then points to the guy and then gestures him to come in front of him. He does the exact as he probably knew who Hadi was.

"Zyada shaunk hai ladkiyon ke saath chipakne ka?" Hadi asks him, placing his arm on his shoulder.

"Na-nahi." The guy says hesitantly.

"Hadi bakheda mat khadaa kar vapis chal." Ali comes and stops him.

"Le jao apne dost ko. Khud aik janvar ho kar logon par zor chalata hai." Khaani says, her eyes full of hate.

Hadi looks at her with a stern face, about to say something, when immediately Khaani brushes past him, leaving.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Khaani and her family had filed a complaint against Hadi, but to no avail. They suffer every day, as they did not even get to say goodbye to Sarim or see him for the last time.

One day, Khaani is walking home from college. She is crying and remembering Sarim as he used to drop and pick her for college. Just then she senses that someone is following her. She turns around to see a car at a distance, slowly driving in the same direction as her. She turns  back and keeps walking. Then she makes an unusual turn into a street. Hadi immediately notices that this is not her route.  Confused, he accelerates the car and turns behind her. He sees Khaani already standing at the corner, almost like waiting for him.

She goes to his car, and knocks on the window. Instead, Hadi comes out of the car and smiles at her, patting the back of his neck.

"Yeh achha tareeqa tha mujhe rokne ka." He smiles.

"Mere bhai ko kahaan dafnaya hai? Ya dafnaya bhi hai ke-" She says, her eyes red.

"-Kya? Mujhe nahi pata."

"Bas karo!!!!! BAS KARRROOOOO!!" She shouts, sobbing.

"Dekho, mujhe sach mein nahi pata."

"Toh jisse bhi pata hai tumhare naukron mein se jisne bhi usse dafnaya hai usse poochho. Itne jahil ho itna toh dil tumhare seene mein bhi hona chahiye ke uski qabar hi bataa do ke kahaan hai taa ki hum uski qabar pe hi jaa ke ro sakein." She says as she pushes him,  hitting him in chest.

Hadi comes to this hard realization about what Khaani and her family's is going through. He feels the pain in her eyes and swears in his heart that he will find out where Sarim is. 

For the first time in a while, he has felt bad for somebody. And he gets lost in the thought that what is happening to him since he has seen Khaani. He thinks maybe he has developed an irresistible attraction for her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He reaches home and goes directly to his father to tell him the whole story about his rivals Qasim and his son Danyal Khan. His father is rather calm and collected this time, knowing it wasn't Hadi who was at fault. He convinces Hadi that they'll do something about it.

Mir Shah notices that Hadi is feeling so restless. He isn't worrying about himself being convicted, but about Khaani and her family. He thinks to himself that Hadi was never like this. He never felt sympathy for anyone.

Later Mir Shah discusess this with his wife, Sitaara, to which she says that Ali had told her a couple times that Hadi was at the college where Khaani studies. So, they suspect he might be going after her or stalking her, but for which reason, they did not have a clue.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

****1 Week Later****

Hadi and Ali are sitting by the pool, Hadi is drinking beer and he is very drunk. (Author's note: Please don't come at me, Hadi's character was alcoholic in the drama itself.)

"Ali mujhe ghar chhod de yaar, mujhe subah college jana hai." Hadi says, trying his hardest to sit still. 

"College?"

"Haan Khaani ke liye."

"Hadi seriously?"

"Mera bahesne ka bilkul mood nahi hai."

"Hadd hoti hai! Roz subah shaam jane se achha toh college hi join karle."

"Ohh! Vaise idea bura nahi hai, yeh mere dimag mein kyun nahi aaya?" Hadi smiles.

"Pagal hai tu? Main tujhe taunt kar raha thaa, serious mat le."

"Arrey bhai tune bahot sahi baat ki. Ab toh college join karna padega." He says, lost in thoughts and smiling.

"Hadi dekh, tune pee rakhi hai. Subah baat karte hain."

"Nahi!!"

"Tujhe abhi apne dad ki party join karni hai, college ke baare mein matt soch."

"Party sambhaalne ke liye Mir Shah khud kaafi hain." Hadi says, patting on Ali's shoulder.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

****Next day early morning****

As the college principal arrives in his office, he sees Mir Hadi already sitting there, with his guards.

"Finally! Admission karaao principal Saab!" Hadi smirks, tapping on the table.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Sorry for the late update guys!! I hope you understand!🥺❤️ Hope you like this chapter, will try to update sooner!