It came crashing down 7 years ago

Hamza always had the grudge about his mom, he had decided a long time ago to take revenge from Qasim Khan. He didn't have any hate for his family. But it started when Danyal messed up Hamza's life for the sole purpose of making it difficult for him to take up his father's seat. And he was successful in it as Hamza is not in the party anymore. But he hadn't expected Hadi to be the heir now.

7 years ago, Mir Hamza fell in love with a girl named Zoya, who he used to go to college with. Danyal's men had informed him that Hamza has a love interest and this was a perfect opportunity to hit him. Mir Hamza was truly and utterly in love with Zoya.

Zoya and Hamza liked each other but never confessed their feelings. Zoya was disheartened thinking Hamza didn't have any feelings for her as he never showed his emotions. Hamza on the other side was planning to ask his father and step-mother Sitaara to ask Zoya's parents for her hand in marriage.

In the meantime, Danyal found out everything about the girl and sent his people to their place before Hamza could. Zoya's parents agreed as they thought there couldn't be a better rishta for her. Zoya couldn't say no to her parents, and even though she would have, there was no reason to say no since she figured Hamza had nothing for her. They fixed the marriage as soon as possible.

As soon as Hamza got to know that on the day of the wedding, he went to the wedding venue guns blazing. Let me tell you one thing, this man was a son of Mir Shah and Farah Begum. Had you known Farah Begum, you would have been intimidated by the lady's presence. Her influence reached millions. She was more of a threat to Qasim Khan and the party than Mir Shah as they knew Mir Shah has Farah Begum standing behind him, making all the moves. So you can imagine how Mir Hamza can be.

Back to the story, Mir Hamza had 50 something men with him that day. He killed or injured all of Danyal's men, and some of the guests too. It was a bloodshed in all terms. Mir Hamza took revenge for his mother and for the love of his life.

Mir Hamza would have killed Danyal that day, had it not been for Qasim Khan's begging to spare him.

Zoya has never been the same since then. She got to know that Mir Hamza did in fact love her. But she was left daunted and horrified with what happened. She had never imagined that Hamza also had this ruthless side to his personality. 

After all this, Danyal still wanted to use Zoya to get back at him, but Zoya called it off and went to Qasim, his father. Qasim put Danyal in his place as he had barely saved his life from Hamza.

Zoya left the city after all this, not even to be bothered by Hamza. She still had love for him, but she didn't want to put her family through all this. 

Now Mir Hamza had the whole Pakistan looking for him. He was the most wanted man in the country at one time. Mir Shah pulled a lot of strings to save his son, wiped all the records and finally had him go to America. He didn't want to go as he wanted to go to Zoya and convince her, but Mir Shah didn't let him.

He is still in love with Zoya to this day, knowing very well that she hates him for what he has done. This is the 2nd time he has come back to Pakistan in 7 years to actually stay here for a while. Otherwise he would always leave after a week or so.