Ten Minutes

Author's Note: Hey everyone! So I was wondering if you could check out two good friend's of mine stories! 

@lovely_babe303 and @1Dismoretome

They're amazing people and I really think you guys should check them out (: 

P.S. ALSO THIS TRAILER IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING! Ugh. So perfect. Thanks so much to @raybanned + @obliviousdirection thanks for the fabulous edit!

P.P.S. There's a really important author's note following after this chapter so PLEASE read it...thanks so much you guys!

xx.

Samantha Anderson

New York Fashion Week. The week I've been waiting for since the moment I realized I loved fashion and it was what I wanted to pursue in my life. 

Waking up that morning was like a dream. As I got out of bed, I went into my bathroom and showered. It was a complete blur as excitement filled my body. Everything about this day was a legit dream come true. 

When I finished showering, I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. I had this weird thing about drinking my coffee while getting ready, as I didn't really like drinking it after getting dressed. 

After a minor incident where my clothes ended up burned because of hot coffee, I had a fear of drinking coffee after getting fully dressed. Picking up coffee for Louis was a terrible experience. But it was worth it. 

I grabbed an apple and was about to go to my bathroom, but there was a knock on my door. Luke had left even earlier this morning so I was completely alone and in a towel. 

Wonderful. 

I decided to just go grab the door. This was New York, people had seen much weirder. The naked cowboy? Way worse. 

As I flung the door open I was shocked to see Harry standing in front of me. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" my good mood from this morning, already gone. 

"Louis sent me to pick you up to go to the show venue. But I see you're not ready," he said, a slight smirk on his face. I wanted to punch him in the face.

"I'd rather walk," I snapped, about to shut the door in his face. 

"Samantha, Louis sent me here, just let me give you a ride for God's sake," Harry said, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I drove all the way here." 

"No, Bruno drove all the way here," I corrected him, rolling my eyes. Harry's inconsiderateness was bringing out the worst in me. 

But I really couldn't care less. 

"Samantha, please," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. I like that I rose his blood pressure and stressed him out. It gave him just an idea of how I actually felt. 

"Harry, please," I mocked him and pulling my towel around myself tighter. His gaze followed my movement and his face immediately changed emotion.

"Now is that really fair?" he said, his gaze darkening and his tongue moistening his lips.

"I don't know, is it?" I said, trying to avoid his gaze. I really couldn't let this turn into where it seemed to be going.

"Samantha," he said, his voice becoming low. He stepped into the apartment, closing the door behind him. "Is he home?"

"No," I breathed. Suddenly, completely in a blur, he had me pressed against the wall, with his hands on each side of my head. His torso fell against mine, both of us breathing heavily.

This was not supposed to be happening. I was Luke's girlfriend. I even had freaking signed a confidentiality agreement so I couldn't talk about what's happening.

So, why in the world would I let this happen, again?

But, he had this control over me, regardless of how much I loathed him.

"Harry," I muttered, our eyes holding a gaze and our bodies breathing in sync. "We can't."

"Why not?" he said, bringing his lips to my neck and repeatedly placing kisses everywhere. He moved his lips, bringing them to my jaw.

"I don't know," I answered, grabbing his face and pulling him away. "How long do we have?"

"Ten minutes."

Our lips finally connected. It was an intense kiss, even needier than our previous kisses. The lust between us was incredibly evident. His kiss was hot and heavy and everything a passionate kiss should be.

"Jump," he said into my ear. I did as he said, and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands held onto my bottom and he began to walk towards the bedroom.

I kissed his lips, parting them with my own. Our tongues danced as he laid me down onto my bed, his hands roaming my body. Before I knew it, my clothes were off and so were his.

Harry's lips kissed every inch of my body and finally, he entered into me. I moaned at the feeling and dug my fingernails into his back, probably leaving imprints.

"Harry," I groaned as he began to thrust into me, each time hitting a sweeter spot. I was amazed that he could honestly make me come undone this quickly and completely make me lose control.

He flipped us over so I was riding him. Personally, I preferred this position. It gave me control over him. I bounced up and down, using my hands to put pressure on his chest. His body was enough to make me wet. He had slick muscles along with dark, swirling tattoos that were covered by his daily clothing.

My favorite tattoos were the swallows that sat on his upper chest.

But nothing was compared to the perfect, god-like face he had. His green eyes trailed my body, looking at all my curves and imperfections. He moved his hands so they were now on my boobs. He squeezed and I moaned as his heavenly hands groped me.

"Fuck," I muttered, bouncing harder as I really needed to get off. Both of us were close and I was ready to let out a scream when...

"Sammy? Did I leave my wallet here?" Harry and I's eyes widened as Luke's voice rang out throughout the apartment.

I looked at the dresser in my room and saw him brown, rugged wallet.

Fuck.

"Go, hide in the bathroom," I whispered to Harry, standing up and pushing him out into the bathroom. I grabbed his wallet and slipped my robe on. I attempted to fix my hair, but there was no chance. As I walked past the mirror I saw that I had noticeable red hickey on my neck. Shit.

I attempted to cover it with my robe and then made my way into the living room.

"Hey, here you go," I said, to him, tightening my robe around my body.

"Thanks, I can't believe I forgot it," he chuckled. "Don't you have that fashion thing today or whatever?"

"The Fashion Week show? Because yes," I answered, mentally rolling my eyes. Luke was an artist and everything, but he literally knew nothing about fashion.

If there was one thing I liked better about Harry, it was that he actually knew something about fashion.

Not that Harry was some fashion master, but he at least was aware of these things. Luke was completely clueless.

"Well, have fun, I love you," he said, grabbing my hip and kissing my lips.

"Bye," I answered, trying to smile into the kiss, but failing horribly.Guilt was eating my conscience. Harry was sitting in the bedroom I shared with him for God's sake.

I ran back into my bedroom, slamming the door.

As soon as the door was shut, Harry was out of the bathroom. Completely nude. In all his glory. In his birthday suit.

Whatever you wanted to call it.

Harry was naked. And it was hot.

All the guilt I've ever felt was suppressed at that moment.

"We have five minutes."