Professional Relationship

Samantha Anderson

His soft lips met mine, a low growl coming from the back of his throat, "So beautiful," he muttered, moving his lips to meet my neck, leaving large, dark bruises. His tongue traced my body, aggressively licking and swiping at me. 

"Oh my God," I moaned, my eyes closing in the euphoric state. His soft lips combined with his roaming hands were enough to end me right at that moment. 

"Say my name," he rasped, his teeth nipping at my earlobe and gently nibbling. 

"Harry," I breathed, running my hands along his bare back and leaving what could only be known as claw marks. Clothes had been thrown off minutes before, both of us begging one another for each other's body. We were two, hormone driven young adults. And neither of us were prepared to regret it. 

"What about Luke?" Harry said, pulling away, his eyes holding my gaze. I was shocked at his sudden consideration for my feeling and my relationships. But I didn't have the state of mind to dwell on it, instead I was more concerned about feeling him. Every inch. 

"Who?" I giggled, leaning up for another kiss. We were sprawled on his bed, both of us begging for the contact we both knew was inevitable. 

He chuckled as he leaned in and held me tightly, his fingers tapping my spine in the sweetest manner. Who would have thought rude, arrogant Harry Styles, could make a girl feel so loved and whole? 

"Let me feel you," Harry said, finally allowing his voice to be used. His beautiful English drawl. It was overwhelming to be in this moment. This steamy and loving moment. Something unprecedented, truly. 

"Okay," I breathed, closing my eyes and welcoming to the new feeling that was-

I jolted awake, sitting up, my body unsure of where it was to be exact. Then, the memories of last night flooded my mind, reminding me that I was currently in Harry Styles' apartment. 

And I had just gotten hot and bothered over a dream of him. 

Fabulous. 

I fell back down onto the bed, groaning and covering my face with a pillow. What was that dream and why was I having it? Why the heck was I having intense, sexual dreams about my boss when I had a perfectly suitable boyfriend back home who loved me deeply?

Oh God, Luke! I had never texted him, which meant he had no clue where I was. Which meant I probably had a hundred thousand texts from him. I pulled my phone off the nightstand and discovered it to be dead. Even better. Now I had to ask the guy I just had an intense dream about to get me a phone charger. 

This day was only getting better. 

I climbed out of bed, realizing I was in a big t-shirt I had never seen before and a pair of sweats. Harry must have given me some. 

I heard clatter from another room, so I followed the noise. 

Harry was sitting at the counter, his phone to his ear and an unrecognizable, older woman was making breakfast of some sort. 

I plopped down a few chairs away from Harry, trying to avoid the awkward stares that seemed to be shared between us. 

"Good morning, Samantha," he said, his voice quiet, but still extremely powerful. His intimidation factor was uncanny and I was convinced he could scare the likes of Hitler with his voice. 

"Good morning," I squeaked, still not able to meet his eyes. I had called him last night in an act of desperation, and now I was in his apartment. 

"How do you like your eggs?" the woman asked, her face kind and considerate. 

"Uh, scrambled," I said sheepishly, probably sounding like a five year old. 

"So does Harry over here," she grinned, winking at him. He rolled his eyes, but a slightly, endeared smile appeared on his face. So obviously he slightly liked this woman. 

"Do you have a phone charger?" I asked Harry, biting my lip.

"Yeah, I'll, uh, just go grab it," he left the room, all that was left of his presence was the woodsy smell he carried with him everywhere. 

~

Luke had left a total of 30 texts and 7 phone calls. So, I guess you could say he was a bit concerned about my well-being and my safety. 

 Once my phone was plugged in, I texted him and explained that I had stayed with a friend and that my phone had died. I hated lying, but at this moment it was entirely necessary. I'm not quite sure how he would take me staying a man he didn't know's house and then proceeded to have odd dreams about him. 

I was not exactly a very good girlfriend at the moment. Which, when you are around Harry Styles, is not hard to do. Harry was surprisingly good at being an awful influence. It shocked me that he had convinced me so easily to stay at his house.

"Shall I have Bruno drop you off at home?" Harry said, sternly and hurriedly. He was dressed for work in a Tomlinson original and his hair styled perfectly. If I was attracted to him in any way, I'd be swooning, but I had a perfectly sweet boyfriend at home. 

One whom I loved more than anything.

"I can take a cab, I don't need to be anymore of a bother than I already have," I said, still not meeting his eyes. "Thanks for everything and I'm sorry that I stepped out of my bounds pretty much all night."

He nodded his head at my words and screwed his face up into a thoughtful expression,"I'll give you money for the cab." 

"Mr. Styles," I knew this weird friendship we had going on could not go on any further. So he was back to being my boss, like he should be. My dreams would hopefully stop then, because the dreams I was having are not, and will not, ever be appropriate. "It's fine, I'm not completely broke."

"Seriously," he said, handing me a hundred dollar bill. "Take the money. See you at work tomorrow."

With that he walked out, not speaking another word. But he left me thinking endlessly about him. 

Harry Styles was beginning to consume me and I didn't know what to do about it.

I pulled my phone out and dialed the number for a taxi, finding myself sitting in the yellow car in absolutely no time. Light music played in the background as I gave him my address and he drove quickly through the streets of New York. At least as quickly as one can in New York traffic. 

Soon enough, we pulled in front of my building and I found myself nervous and erratic. I pulled myself together before opening the door of my building. 

No more thoughts of Harry, I promised myself. 

At least until tomorrow. 

Author's Note: Enjoy plz (: