Civil Conversation

Samantha Anderson

Harry and I laid next to each other as another five minutes passed us. Silence surrounded us, as if it were a blanket. We both knew what was happening between us was a mistake.

But it felt so good. Our bodies just molded together, as if they were one. Personality, wise, Harry and I couldn't be more different. I was emotional an (I like to think) kind. While he was rude and egotistical.

But for some reason, physically at least, we worked.

"This is a mistake, right?" I said, turning to him. I wasn't one to cheat on her boyfriend, but Harry made it so easy.

And appealing.

And I hated myself for it.

"I don't even know anymore," Harry sighed, seeming annoyed. Harry liked to have the answer, one of the few things we had in common, so he was just as frustrated by this physical confusion as I was.

"It doesn't feel like it is," I admitted, turning and looking at him. He was biting his lips in concentration and was pinching the bridge of his nose. "But I know the confidentiality agreement..."

"That only prohibits us from telling people. Not actually having sex," Harry said, slightly smirking. "I made sure of that. "

"You knew we were going to fuck again, didn't you?" I said, slightly pissed, but also slightly amused.

"I knew it was a possibility. And as a businessman, I like to keep my options open," Harry said, for the first time ever a genuine smile on his face.

Harry Styles was joking around with me.

"But Luke..."

"Has he ever made you this wet," Harry said, his bluntness and sexy words turning me on. "Or made you scream like I do?"

He climbed on top of me and hovered over me.

"I'm not answering that," I blushed.

"You may not like me, but you do enjoy this," Harry said, using his thumb to trace my lips.

"You're my boss..." I trailed off, now I was just looking for excuses.

"I'm an extremely professional man, Samantha. If whatever this physical relationship we have interferes with that, I will make sure that this is discontinued," Harry said, absentmindedly stroking my cheekbones.

"What are you saying we are, then?" I wondered, confused as to what he was implying.

Did he want to be fuck buddies?

"I'm saying I was a strictly sexual relationship with you. No emotional attachments whatsoever," he said, now pecking kissing along my neck and jawbone.

"You're asking me to cheat on my boyfriend?"

"Darling, you already have," he kissed my lips, "twice."

I sighed into his body, "Fine, but you have to start being nicer to me. No more of this asshole stuff."

He grimaced at my words. It was probably the idea of having to be nice to me that grossed him out so much.

"I will..." he breathed deeply, "try to do that. But I can make no promises. I am naturally honest and, as you say, an ass."

"Really, Harry?" I snapped, rolling my eyes.

He lightly chuckled, "Go get dressed. We're already late."

~

As we drove towards the fashion show area, Harry and I had an incredibly surprising, civil conversation.

"Are you going to Paris for the week?" Harry asked, referring to Paris Fashion Week.

"I'm hoping, but Louis hasn't really said anything," I responded, crossing my legs. "Except I absolutely love Paris, so I'm seriously hoping."

"Paris is my favorite city," Harry agreed, nodding his head.

"Really? Isn't it amazing," I asked, smiling at the mere thought of Paris. Personally, I enjoyed just walking around and going through the shops and finding little restaurants. I hated the tourist aspect of Paris.

Harry responded, "Le Marais is my favorite part of the city. I actually lived there for a few weeks."

"Seriously?" I grinned, looking at him. "I lived there too!"

"Did you ever visit any of the Jewish bakeries there?" Harry grinned, looking like he was reminiscing. His smile was actually very beautiful. It made his face look younger and his dimples were the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. He was so attractive.

You could say all you wanted about Harry's personality, but his face.

Wow.

"Of course I did! I'm pretty sure I gained like 15 pounds when I lived there, too many pastries," I sighed, shaking my head at my young adult indecency.

Harry chuckled at my words. "I definitely had some good times in Paris. I'll have to talk to Louis about you coming with us. I'd definitely like you there," he said, a smirk arising on his face.

"Well, maybe I'll have to go then," I said, rolling my eyes.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me deeply, his tongue tracing the outline of my lips. He moved his lips to go to my ear and whispered, "That way I can say I've fucked you in two countries."

I moaned into his neck at the very thought of actually doing that with Harry. Having sex while the Eiffel tower was in view?

Sounds pretty damn perfect.

"Yeah, I'm definitely coming," I breathed, grinding my hips against his.

"Yes, yes you are" Harry grinned.

The physical relationship and the sexual tension between us was spectacular. And sexy. And everything a relationship like ours should be.

The lack of emotion was surprisingly comforting.

We arrived at the fashion show, nearly an hour late. But I arrived with one of the most important people in the company, there was no way I was about to get in trouble.

"If Louis' pissed I'm blaming it on you," I said to Harry as I stepped out of the limo. My heels hit the concrete and I was joined by Bruno helping me out of the car. Harry followed after me.

We walked into the building, our strides matching. Photographers lined the entrance as we stepped in.

All asking questions as usual. People seemed so interested in everything Harry and I did. When, in reality, there was literally nothing between us. Except for a very physical connection.

"Harry! Harry! Is it true she's pregnant?"

That one made me laugh. Hard.

Pregnant? They had to be fucking kidding me.

Harry obviously thought it was funny too, because he cracked a smirk. Something completely uncommon for him.

Harry had actually smiled in public.

Author's Note: SO- Harry and Samantha are finally talking...you guys asked for jealous Harry....so get ready my loves. xx.