Author's Note

So as I'm writing the epilogue and reading comments I see a lot about how rushed the ending is. And I completely agree. 

However, and I hate to say this, but it's purposeful. Think about it this way, they've both spent 2 months of their lives thinking about how they want to be together. They both knew what they wanted and they both were trying to figure out how to get to that point. And it's Samantha, the beautiful protagonist of the story, that finally grows a pair to go after him. That's what the entire book was leading up to. So although the ending feels rushed, with Samantha arriving and them agreeing that a relationship is what they want, I can't help but feel that's the best way for the book to end. It's not me being lazy or me not know what to do. It's because, deep down, they both knew this entire time that them being together was what they wanted. I know it's rushed, but isn't that what life's about? Things happen quickly and suddenly and that's what's so essential to life in itself. Our lives move so fast and so should two characters in a book that's been written over the course of two years. These characters, for all purposes of being realistic, went after each other. They knew what they wanted and they went for it-- and I think that's pretty damn cool. 

I appreciate all the love and support and can't wait for you all to read the epilogue. I hope it brings all of the feels. 

xox. 

PS. editing will probably begin shortly after the epilogue is finished!