Chapter 2: Rebirth

I woke up with a soft feeling. And once my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I found a young beautiful woman gazing at me. and beside her I saw a long hair man he was very charismatic looking man. and he lifted me.

---×-×××--×- (Thank you hon. for born to our baby.)

-×-×-××--×- ( Yeah. he such a cheerful boy.)

for some reason I don't understand what they're saying but when I see there face they are glad to see to the baby.

Just like gods said. this family is kind I saw my surrounding while thinking that this bed he sleeps in is way bigger than he ever had in his life because on his previous life he only sleep on a tent, and even the furniture designs with a good sense. A silver chandelier that hanging in the ceiling.

I instinctively shake to the feeling similar of being lifted and held by man.

Waauaw.. Wauwaaa.

the voice that went out of my mouth seems like my voice. just like gods said that I be born in a baby.

£×~×¥----

The beautiful woman had a slight smile as she watched me and said something. That I don't understand. or just that I could not hear clearly.

A months has passed.

My mother, name was a Jane Hanes, and my father with a charismatic looking named Jake Hanes. they are good people my mother was kindhearted person, and my father was warm person. And by the way my name now is Riyo Hanes. as a former soldier I think it's a little cute name.

I turn two years old it's been a month of only sleeping and eating but, my body is growing well. and I understand now they language because I use my magic [Translate] well it's suddenly appeared a bright translucent plate in my front while I was lying down on my soft beautiful bed and after my mother leave on my room on a night and I secret sneak on our library and get an information about in this world.

And while I was crawling in the library I found a book and there's a crest look dragon and I open and read it.

While he was sitting and reading a book he put his hand on his butt and he's scratching it.

"Aah... what a troublesome, what with this diaper it's super itchy."

"DRAGON ROYAL FAMILY"

Zane Kingdom is the name of the kingdom. Around 700 years ago, the kingdom was built upon, and the king now is the 5th Generation. The first king seems to be a brave man and he called a Dragon hero on his past. they said while he was traveling and found the village is being attack by dragon he deeply run and help the village and he killed him by his own two hands and then he finally decide to stay on village and after a years he make it into town and city to Kingdom. And Then he become first king name is Zane Horia Wartz.

And now on the current king name is Rex Zane Horia. It seems that first king was died on a long time ago. This country noble is classified as Royalty, Duke, Marquis, Margrave, Earl, Viscount, and the lowest is Baron.

"So my family rank is a lowest rank Baron... Well... I don't care. as long I can live freely."

When the second page of the book, one sentence was written in the book. it's about elements magic.

There are eight elements magic in this world.

"EARTH MAGIC

"HEAL MAGIC

"WIND MAGIC

"FIRE MAGIC

"WATER MAGIC

"DARK MAGIC

"LIGHT MAGIC

"AND THUNDER MAGIC.

I am thinking that god said that I can use magic. when I was in the library I try to use a magic and while I read the fire magic spell.

"Hmm... magic spell? let me try... "

He lifted his right hand and the said.

Fire...ball!

When Riyo cast a magic an small ball fire magic come out from his hand he was suprised and amazed.

While I was reading a book I was caught my mother.

"Sigh... I found you...Riyo...your are still baby to read a book in the middle night."

Jane said while she lifted me and she back me to my room and she put me and my soft bed.

Waaw... (I'm sleepy.)

Riyo he slowly closed his eyes and sleep.

And in the morning a beautiful light come to my eyes and I slowly crawl to window and I see a beautiful scenary and a tranquil landscape of farming plots. the wind is strong and calm.

Waaah.. ( What a peaceful life.)

I raised my two hands while the wind is strong coming to my window.

"Here you...are!"

I looked back and I saw my mother and she down me in the down stairs.

"it's time for you to eat." Jane said.

after finished my eating my mother put me in the chair and see the beautiful scenery. when I looked at inside of window I saw my father is swinging his sword.

"Oh... What a muscular father. I have."

My father saw me from window and he smiled and waving at me.

Five years later.

I turn to 5 years old and after that, My condition is getting better, and I got permission from my family to walk around in our backyard, but not to go out of the our mansion. and I start my previous daily routine military training. And secret from my family.

Well I call it a military training, but its really just me raising an arm or a leg and jogging, if I work my body out too stressfully it'd only result in causing irreparable damage. The best thing to do is to take it slow and steady.

And all elements magic I already mastered it. And now my family, we are going to visit the church. and also I'm going to visit the gods.