Chapter 5: Friends

The next day after conversation with my family, about to attend on the academy school when I turn twelve years old to learn a magic lesson. 

I stoop up and slowly walk to window and see a beautiful scenary and a tranquil landscape of farming plots. the wind is strong and calm. 

he lifted his two hands and stretch his shoulders.

And a woman voice suddenly come to my door and then.

Knock!! Knock!!

"Young master. Riyo!"

I approached the door and open it and then.

"Yes, Rane. what are you doing here in the early of morning?"

" Ah! G..Good morning Young master, Can I come in?"

"Eh?...Ok."

The door opened, and Rane walked in. Rane looked at Riyo, who was still in his lounging robe.

"Madame and the master are waiting for you in dining. Please change your clothes."

Rane approached me and she stripped me, my sleeping lounging robe, because for her I'm still five years old. And then.

"W-Wait! ... I'm fine, I can do it.." 

Riyo his face is looking shy and embarrassed for a 45 years old who stripping him.

"Hahaha. Young master is such a sensitive being!" Rane said.

Riyo slightly smiled and went to change his clothes. While Riyo changing his clothes he was restless because Rane is staring at him.

We are going to eat again with my family and another tiring day. While Rane and Riyo walking they down to stairs. And Rane stopped walking and standing in front of the door. And then said.

Knock!  Knock!.

"The Young master Riyo has arrived." Rane said.

When Rane opened the door with a sound the interior came into view.

"Good morning. Riyo." 

"Good morning. Father and mother." Riyo said and sat down and chair.

~~

 After eating with his family, Riyo went to the outside of his mansion with his book and sat down again on the ground under a tree. A few hours later, after Riyo finished reading the book, he stood up and planned to go back to his home. 

But... at this moment. I saw a girl is the same age to me and she was being bullying by four kids.

"You stinky witch, shouldn't stay here!"

The voice carries along with the wind. The young girl was crying.

It reminds me of when I was a soldier that I keep harassing my comrade so that's why they want me to die.

And then a clearly distinct voices belonging to four bullies.

"Get lost! Stinky kid go back to your village!"

The one of the bullies he picked up a rock on ground and throw at a young girl.

"Go away witch, if you gonna stay here you just gonna trouble our village!" The man throw a rock and then said.