Chapter 19: Began

The abandoned territory where the royal princess resides had been taken over by the Black Cloak Man and was now being used as their base. The most prominent part of the abandoned territory was the second tall house built around it. These abandoned buildings were used for aristorcrats in the past. They were abandoned simply as part of the royal family. However, it was being used not too long ago in a completely different look.

There was a girl lying down on the bed in the room. Her name was Alice von Kevakez----the royal princess who inherited the bloodline of Kevakez. This room used to imprison the royal princess had some furnishings, but was definitely not appropriate lodgings for a royal princess. And then she stared blankly at the iron windows and the extraordinarily iron door, then sighed for the umpteenth time. No matter how she looked at it, this room would never change.

She had been imprisoned in an abandoned house after falling into the hands of unknown people. This room was located on the second floor of one of the abandoned houses, dozens of meters from the ground. The only means of access was a long spiral staircase, and the tightest security had been arranged to prevent her escape. However, even if she could easily escape, whether she had the conviction was another matter.

She spent her days filled with sighs and silence, laying down on her bed and waiting to see if there was someone coming to save her. She was taken by unknown people after being ambushed by unknown people. She was forcibly separated from the Zuela Knights, and she didn't know if they were still alive. She was locked up here. She was tormented by her helplessness each day and feared facing her future. It was no wonder that she became so gloomy and pale.

While the three armored men and Riyo were waiting for midnight to save the royal princess, they noticed a coming carriage and that inside were three people wearing expensive clothes. It looked like they were from a noble family. And then I asked Christ if he knew the three people walking out of the carriage.

"Leader. Do you know those people?" (Riyo)

[Y-Yes, they are from the Dweezil family, the Viscount rank.] (Christ)

[Wha-What are they doing here!]  (Robert)

Robert is taken aback when he sees the Dweezil family, even though Riyo has no idea what's going on.

[The Dweezil family are greedy for power, money, and also want the throne of the Zuela Kingdom, and they use the royal princess to weaken the Zuela Kingdom and the King.] (Wane)

"Hooo... then we are lucky that we found the leader and also the one who planned to abduct the royal princess of the Zuela Kingdom." (Riyo)

After I said that to them, they suddenly looked at me.

"Why?" (Riyo)

And then they suddenly laughed at me for no reason.

[Pffft... Whahaha... in this situation, you're still calm and have an idea of how we're going to deal with them.] (Christ)

[You are definetly not normal for a young five years old like you.] (Wane)

And then, Riyo use his magic skills to watch the royal princess from her room, the three people visited her room.

Knock! Knock!

A heavy knock came from the only door leading outside of the royal princess's room. The sudden sound surprised her. The loud noise of the door unlocking could be heard. Even though it was some distance away, Alice could feel a presence entering the room. All three people walked to the side of Alice, who was trying her best to not make eye contact with them.