Chapter 29: Riyo and the Royal Princess (1)

In the morning. When I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a heavy weight in my body, and I tried to get out of bed. I moved my gaze to my chest, lifted my blanket, and saw the royal princess sleeping in my body. The face of a pretty and small young girl appeared in my sight. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable with her sleeping on my chest, and when I called her, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me without any worry on her face, and she smiled at me with a joy-filled smile as she looked at me, but for some reason, I felt uncomfortable with her. Because I have no experience with women,

"H-Huh?.... royal... princess?"

Riyo was a bit surprised when he saw a young, beautiful, and cute woman sleeping on his chest.

"You awake...Dear" (Alice)

"You... What... are you doing here?" (Riyo)

No matter how hard he thought, this was not normal. Because this young princess was skilled at interacting with Riyo, he had lived with her up until now, and the fact that Riyo and the royal princess's relationship grew closer and closer.

"I'm your fiancee, so... There's no need to worry about that. Your room is very peaceful. I got a peaceful and good sleep, and I also heard the twittering of the birds on the outside of your house. Your village is certainly peaceful too. I'd like to stay here for a while in this village." (Alice)

While Alice was talking to him, she was leaning on his chest and she was happy and smiling.

Hmm... so she was also a lonely royal princess...Huh. Well, based on her position as a royal princess, it's definitely hard for her to find a friend or something she wants. But I need to get along with her as her fiancee. She also had a positive attitude and was mature for her age. I'm starting to take an interest in her. Riyo murmured to himself while the royal princess leaned on his chest.

"What do you think... Riyo?" Alice he look at me with an charming on her face.

And then Riyo gentle smile at her "Uhmm.. Alice... As long as you are happy, I will agree with you." (Riyo)

"Hehehe... as expected from my future husband." (Alice)

"Right! Riyo. I heard that you are famous in this village because you invented a famous food called "potato fried." Riyo. I also want to try it." (Alice)

He surprised me and looked back with an excited expression on her face.

"...All right... I will make sure that you will taste the famous fried potato." (Riyo)

And with that, in the morning, after my conversation with Alice, we got up from bed, she went to the shower to clean her body while I cleaned my bed, and then we both went down to the downstairs, where I saw Moon was lying down as if he was waiting for me. And then Riyo called him.

"Moon!"

Moon suddenly woke up when he heard Riyo's voice, and he looked at the stairs and Riyo was coming down, and Moon jumped on him and licked his face while his tail was wiggling on excited to see him.

"W-Who's that?" Alice suddenly spoke in Riyo back.

"Aah! He was my new friend... I found him in the forest while I was in the middle of training. His name was Moon, and I also contracted with him."

And then, after I finished talking to her, she suddenly grabbed Moon and hugged him tight.

"Kyaaah... He was cute... and his also pluppy and warm" (Alice)

She had an excited expression on her face while hugging him tight.

"H-Hey... stopped it... you will get killed him." (Riyo)

And then, while Alice and Moon were playing, I went to the kitchen to prepare the royal princess's wish. Today, our kitchen workers had no work, which is why I'm only alone in the kitchen.

"All right! It is also time for me to make morning dinner." (Riyo)

This time, I need to make a potato fried for the royal princess and I need to carefully consider what to have on the menu today for my family. Because there are no kitchen workers today, and I'm the only one who's going to make their food today.

All right, my plan for today was fried boar meat, bread, and potatoes.

Well, my family will definitely like the fried boar meat. and potato fried.

First, I added oil to the frying pan, and after a few minutes, when the oil became hot, I put the boar meat on it, and then, next, I sliced the bread and put it on the wooden plate. Next, the cabbage vegetables I put on the wooden plate and the potatoes, which were already sliced into thin slices, I threw into the next frying pan with the meat. From there, after finishing, the fried potatoes went into the wooden plate, and the hot fried meat and cabbage vegetables went into the sliced bread.

The meat and cabbage were I put it all on the bread and called it "meatburger" and then I tasted it.

"Mmm, it's good I have a good feeling about this." He said while tasting the meatburger.

From tasting it, it seems that the meatburger from adding the cabbage and meat is just right, so the food should be ready to go.

He went to the dining hall after finishing his cooking, where he saw the royal princess playing on his contracted legendary beast, and then,

"All right. the dinner has ready." (Riyo)

I put the food on the wooden table and passed each of them.

"Wow~ this is so good... So.... this is potato fried you invented." Alice spoke while she was eating the potatk fried and meatburger.

[Aa is so flavorful. As usual, Riyo, you made something delicious yet unknown. This meatburger you called it's so good; there's even vegetable cabbage on him.] (Jake)

"Right... this meatburger is good and the food is extremely important to human after all." (Jane)

"I'm glad you like it..." Riyo said with a gentle smile.

◇ ◇ ◇

After finishing eating, Riyo and Alice, the royal princess, went to the demon forest.