Chapter 30: Riyo and the Royal Princess (2)

The royal princess of Zeula Kingdom and Riyo Hanes went to a dangerous demon forest. They had been walking for the past thirty minutes when Alice and Riyo suddenly heard a strange noise.

[H-Hey, did you hear about that? That sounds?]

While they were walking through the forest, Alice held tight to Riyo's arms, and she looked around with a worried look on her face.

The royal princess was wearing a white dress decorated with armor on her chest and a black cloak over her body. Although her clothes look normal, they have a protective spell on them, and Riyo was the one who cast the spell on her in order to protect her from the demon beast, and wearing it suits her well and gives her a pleasant feeling. Also, her long yellow hair is tied together in a braid to allow her to move easily.

"Oh, that sound? There's no need to be concerned because they're looking for their prey and, I believe, they have already smelled us..."

Riyo while speaking to her with a calm expression and looking at her with a gentle smile.

"Also, when we were at my home, you were excited to go to the dangerous forest, but now... why did you hold so tightly to my arms? Are you afraid, Alice?"

[Well, there's no need for me to lie to you... Y-Yes. I'm afraid because this is my first time going outside of the royal palace and also in this dangerous forest.]

She nodded her head, and her face was red. She was embarrassed and shy after saying that to him.

Riyo looked at Alice while Alice was nodding in embarrassment, but he only smirked at her and then they continued to walk.

[I-It's strange, isn't it? Speaking of the Demon Forest, it's a place where even adventurers can't get too close. Is it true, Riyo, that you can even go deep into the forest? Because Michael said that there were several strong monsters in this forest. And he said, "You have been here for a long time.] (Alice)

"Yes. I being being here... Because this place is for my training..." (Riyo)

Where are these demon beasts? He can look for them using "Detect Magic." He would normally notice demon beasts within 20 meters of his surroundings. But the demon is already in their surroundings.

[...Alice, what magic spell can you use?]

[..magic?]

"Yes, because we're being already surrounded of the demon beast, and your magic will probably help us."

[I'm...summoning magic beast]

"Magic beast?"

[Yes... and I will cast right away.]

Riyo suddenly releases his sword from the magic box item while they are already being surrounded by the demon beast and Alice. She backs away a little from Riyo and starts activating the spell magic.

When she finished chanting the spell, seven black wolves started coming out of Alice's back shadow one by one. Their size is about three meters. They go around Alice while wagging their tails joyfully. One of the black wolves was slightly bigger with a horn on his forehead.

[Then, everyone please kill the demon beast in our surroundings.]

When Alice gives the order to the seven black wolves, they run into the demon beast, and they start to kill the demon beast. While Riyo and Alice were watching them for a minute, Riyo suddenly spoke.

"Alice, can you lure the other demon orcs?"

[...It's possible but... what are you going to do?]

"I'm going to kill a few of them. While they're distracted by your summoned beast, I can use my spell magic to do it right away."