Chapter 11: Selena City

I got up from my bed and went downstairs, headed towards the dining room. While I was walking to dining room I saw Hannah is eating with my family and then she look at me.

"Good morning, Riyo!"

"You...What are you doing here?"

"Hehehe....you promised to me that we are going to play today."

It's not that I don't want to accept her offer, but I promised her that we'd play outside. But her smile it's like she is mocking me. Well... I'm glad that she is no longer being bullied or calling her witch. 

"Ok..I play with you. For now finished you're eating."

My family is so kind to Hannah even though there's a people calling her a witch but for my family is nothing to them because Hannah father is friend of Jake my father. and then she everyday to come to our house to play with me or sometimes she help my mother in our backyard.

"Ok!"

After finished eating Riyo and Hannah go to outside.

"Riyo, Where are we going to play?"

Hannah said while walking towards to big tree where's Riyo favorite place.

"Hmm...There's a really big tree up on the hill when we came here. We will play over there, and I'll bring you back before the night."

"Haaah... ha..." Hannah deeply breathing after go to big tree up on the hill.

"So, what game should we play?" Riyo said.

After Riyo said to her, Hannah is hesitating and it's like she want to say something. And then Riyo approached and looked at her face.

"What's wrong."

Hannah suprised when Riyo looking at her face and then her face suddenly turn to red.

"Wha-Wha-What's wrong..." Hannah said while her face is blushing.

"What play do you want."

"Umm...Riyo... I'm sorry I lied to you..."

...Lied to me?

Hannah fidgets with her hands and looks up to me by raising her head.

"Yes...The truth is I want learn a magic to you."

"Magic?"

"You are amazing and strong! ... when you cast a magic, the rock suddenly float and gushes out from your hands, and then you strike to four bully to save me."

"Nope. I can't teach you." Riyo said while shaking his head.

"Why? It is hard?"

"it's hard to learn of magic, but if you practice so hard, anyone can do it." Riyo said.

Because the capacity of Riyo mana has increased so much that he don't know how he going to use it. And then Hannah looking at me with her eyes it's like she begging to me and it's hard to refuse because her face is so cute like rabbit.

Riyo he distracted a minute to the cuteness of Hannah.

"Ahem... Alright. From today onward we will have special training!"

"Special training? Do you mean you gonna teach me a magic?"

"No...not a magic but for now, I'm going to train you with my own daily training."

Until then I trained Hannah until she passed out and then we caught up in the night.

When Riyo reach his home, he go to his room and in the table there's a food plate and then.

"Hmm... I think Rane put this... I'll eat the rest tomorrow. I should sleep now. I'm so tired and tommorrow I have to teach Hannah....Sign... There's a lot to do, but there's also a lot to gain." 

And then Riyo's a five years-old busy mind finally stopped, taking refuge in the embrace of the soft bed and blanket around him. As his words vanished into the dark of the room, the sound of snoring could be heard not long after.

Meanwhile, in the God realm, the gods and goddess were peeping at Riyo in the middle of night. These gods were of course none other than Zaint, and , Zanna the gods who reincarnated to Riyo to Another world.

"Hmm...I'm glad, that he enjoying his new life and his family."Zaint said.

"Yes. He even bestow by high elf, he already strong."Zanna.

The Zaint and Zanna expressed their relief in the blank white glass in the God realm.

"Indeed, but let's keep watching him for now. We might have made a deal with him, also when he become adult we need to tell him that there's a catastrophe coming on his world. And besides, he's piqued my interest."

God Zaint said while touching his beard.

"Yes, God Zaint. But I didn't know, that he going to woke up soon. I'm worried to Riyo he's still weak. " Goddess Zanna said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not gonna put Riyo in danger it's also my responsibility."God Zaint said.

"Indeed, for now let's observe him and enjoy his life."Goddess Zanna said.

While Riyo sleeping. the the two gods chattered among themselves about matters.

In the morning.

Riyo decided to go in the city on his own, but he soon discovered that he is being pursued by two guards of his father who are dressed as ordinary citizens.

"DETECT MAGIC"

You can sense a magic in a persons who are following you or have an intent within 20 meters in your surrounding area.

Even, Riyo noticed his surrounding is safe, and he have a two guards on his back. So it's not particularly dangerous for a child like Riyo to walk in the city alone.

Well I also have a brown cloak in order not to recognize in the city.

A few mimutes Riyo arrived at the Selena City. The city's it's look normal but there's are so many people. there are Merchant, adventurer and guild. also beastmen, dwarf.

The city and people here is surely lively because of the agriculture, livestock And also Fisheries, in a Selena city and the population is around five thousand. 

While I walking down in the street West, getting ready to go in the guild to sell the red cyrstal from brown goblin I killed and also ear from green goblins, Suddenly I heard something coming from the back alley.

.....