Chapter 4: Peaceful day

After meeting with the two gods my surrounding become blur and I back to my self.

When I open my eyes suddenly, I realized that my mother and father was in front of me. They are worried. And then my father suddenly speak.

Hey... Son, Are you okay?  he is looking at me with a worried face.

Y-yeah, I'm fine. But, What happened to me? 

I can't tell them that I met the two gods, and it's better to hide it from them.

"You are being close your eyes for the past thirty minutes. Are you sure? Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm sorry to worried you mother and father."

"Well... As long as you fine." Jane said.

"You are interesting young man, this is my first time that statue of two gods is shining." 

Priest said and he was suprised whe he saw the statue is shining.

"Umm...Thank you." Riyo said.

We bow our head to priest and two god's statue and after that we leave to church.

My family is silence while riding to the carriage.

Three days has passed. 

I'm sleeping under the shade of the trees, and when I wake up, I see the sky. The clouds move slowly, and you can hear birds twittering from somewhere. And you can see the surroundings are all grassland. I stand up and stretch my hands.

"Emmp.... What a peaceful life, I wonder what's next I'm going to do."

For the passed five years I'm just only reading a book study about magic under of the tree and also eating, sleep and also a time for my family.

Which was why Riyo didn't behave that way in front of the adult.

He acted like a child, as much as he could. Even though he not like it. But he have no choice because he grew up under his parents care until now.

"It's hard to pretend to be kind child in front of your family. It's so tiring." Riyo said.

And a beautiful woman who looking a maid appeared to me and then said.

"There you are, young master. You alway here in this tree." She is deeply breathe while saying to him.

She is our new maid Rane but in the past she is from baron family but they bankrupt and lose they money and house and my mother took Rane and she become maid in our family.

"Ah.. again." Riyo whispered to himself and Riyo rubbed his chin and cleared his throat.

He threw off the oldman like tone and opened his mouth with a high-pitched voice like a young kid.

"Yes, Sister Rane. What are you doing here?!"

"My apologize to disturb you, But your father the master and madame are waiting for you in the dining." Rane said.

"Ok I got. Let's go." 

We arrived at our house and Rane and Riyo are standing in front of the door. And Rane knock to door and then said.

"Master and Madame The Young master Riyo has arrived."

When Rane opened the door with a creak sound, the interior came to his into view.

Beneath a large wooden table and in the on the top there's a beautiful chandelier, a simple yet nutritious breakfast was spread out on a long table.

And his mother and father were seated on the uppermost and left sides.

They smiled at Riyo, when he entered.

"Riyo, My son. Come on sit down." My mother Jane said with a slight smile on her face.

My family was overflowing with love to me because I'm only they're son.

"Riyo. Your are already five years old." Jake said.

"Yes, father. but why?"

"Well... my son. we are planning to send you in academy." Jane said.

...Academy?

"Yes. To study about magic and make a friends well... when you turn to 12 years old so for now you are still seven years left." Jake said.

His family did not know that Riyo is already beyond and strong.

"Ok. I understand. Father, mother."

----------------------------------------------

 After Riyo and his family finished there eating. he went back to his room and laid on his bed. and taking look at his appraisal skill.

---APPRAISAL

A translucent glass appear in front of me and displaying my status.

|Name| Riyo Hanes

|Race| Human

|Gender| Male

|Age| 5 years old

|Position|Baron family son, Reincarnated person.

Strength| 24100|24100

|Magic Mana| 56700 |56700

|MAGIC|

"FIRE MAGIC

"WIND MAGIC

"WATER MAGIC

"EARTH MAGIC

"HEAL MAGIC

"LIGHT MAGIC

"THUNDER MAGIC

SKILL|

"APPRAISAL

"MARTIAL ARTS

"PYHSICAL STRENGTH

"PYHSICAL SPEED

"ALL ROUNDER RESISTANCE

|BLESSINGS BY GODS|

"GOD OF CREATION

"GODDESS OF LIFE AND DEATH

"Hmm.. So the only change to my status is my strength rise about 100. I think is slow... well because all I do is only jogging and sleeping." Riyo said while laying down on his bed.

 I wonder what I'm going to do in the next morning... Well... for now.... he suddenly sleep while thinking what's he next to do. *Zzzzz*