Chapter 23: The Zeula Kingdom's King (1)

We arrived at the Kingdom of Zeula. The guards were lined up on both sides of the city gate.

Then, Sebastian ordered the several knights, and then they ran on by using horses and spoke to the guards guarding the city gate. Then we quickly entered the city and proceeded to the main building because they needed to dress nicely and look noble before meeting the king. And Sebastian informed Riyo's father that they would be staying in the main building where Sebastian was staying.

The royal castle can still be seen from a long distance. There was also an area of huge mansions lined up where the nobles or wealthy merchants resided. And furthermore, as if to enclose those as well, there was an area where the commoners lived. and you can even see several adventurers in the city.

The city of Zeula was lovely; there were so many races, as you can see, and even the townscape was lovely. The roads were paved with stone, and the buildings were all made from stone, too. When I looked closely, I noticed that concrete was also used in construction. There was also no trash lying around, despite the fact that Zeula City was home to a diverse range of races and people.

and then we arrived...

At the entrance of the main building, it was a beautiful building and our surroundings were definitely wide. To our front, was a beautiful woman wearing nice clothes and long yellow hair, the same hair as Sebastian. His name was Sarah Luzaret. She was the wife of Sebastian Luzaret. She was waiting outside the main building, and beside her were several maids.

[Dear, Welcome back, I received your message that you would be bringing an important quest. So I had already prepared for their needs.] 

[Thank you..Sarah] A gentle smile and calm voice from Sebastian.

Huh? Does this Sebastian have a beautiful wife? And was this lovely lady, who appeared to be in her twenties, his wife? This world is definitely something. Riyo murmured to himself. 

[Baron Jake, thank you for visiting this Zeolum city,] the woman respectfully said.

"This is definitely surprising to me, but please take care of us, Viscount Sarah. Also, let me introduce you to my first son, Riyo Hanes." Jake said, and he nodded to them.

"I'm Riyo Hanes. Thank you for welcoming us. I will be in your care." Riyo nodded at them and introduced himself.

[Fufufu... What an interesting child...] Sarah smiled.

◇ ◇ ◇ 

After the conversation, Riyo was guided to his room by one of the maids of the guesthouse. And in the morning, they were going to meet the king, but for now, they were going to take a rest.

[Here's your room Young master.] (Maid 1)

The room was beautiful and wide, and he looked around and saw that the bed was also larger, and on the side, there was a desk and furniture tastefully arranged around it. A chandelier hung from the ceiling.

"Thank you." A gentle voice and smile from Riyo.

After that, I take a rest and lie down on the bed, tossing and turning, rolling over with my head in my hands.

"Hmm... I'm curious about what the king expected from me. Saving his daughter is not a big deal...Well, she is the only daughter of the king and queen, so that's why they loved her, I think. Right...I forgot... It's been a few weeks since I went to see my "status." I don't know how I'm strong now."

|APPRAISAL|

Name| Riyo Hanes

|Race| Human