Chapter 20: Successfully

Because of fire magic from several black cloak magicians, I hid myself completely behind the torn piece of big rock while the surroundings were full of smoke. And I observed the several magicians.

And the magician, who looks like their leader, suddenly speaks.

[Hey... get the princess out of her room. We need to get out of this place.] (Magician 1)

[I understand!]

While Riyo was orberving his enemy and while he was hiding in the big rock, the royal princess, they got out of her room.

NOO!!! HELP ME!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! FATHER, MOTHER HELP MEEE!!

[Shut up!! Hey... Someone put a spell on her and let her sleep.] (Magician 1)

~~▪◇×+!- 

The magician cast a spell on her and the royal princess suddenly passed out.

[Hurry up. Put her in the viscount carriage before the royal knights arrived, and that kid you found out about him?] (Magician 1)

[Not at all. We haven't found the kid yet, and I believe he's dead.] (Magician 2)

[Hmm... Is that so? If he's dead, clean up the mess and don't leave anything behind before we leave.] ( Magician 1)

[Understood!]

While I was hiding, I carefully took a peek at the spot of the carriage, just enough to tightly cram in about five or seven magicians wearing black cloaks. I turned back around just in time to see the magician. He was putting the royal princess in the carriage at the back of the carriage. She was silently sleeping because of an unknown magic spell cast on her, and I finally saw her face. She looked to be around the same age as me, with beautiful yellow hair and a beautiful, cute face.

After a few minutes of observation, I had learned enough about them to make a move. I waited until the three knights arrived before deciding to take action.Despite their unknown appearances, the magicians were surprisingly vigilant; they were strong magicians and always kept four people on guard at all times for the royal princess.

While I was hiding in the back of a big rock, I carefully threw small rocks at them. I made my move as soon as one of the four on guard went around to the other side of the carriage to quiet them.

One of the magicians that stayed behind was standing on the back of the carriage, fiddling with something in his hands while the other four were guarding the royal princess inside of the Viscount carriage. Carefully, jumping to a branch directly above the Viscount Carriage, I prepared for my attack.

Riyo He is going to use his experience as a former assassin and soldier when he is still alive to reflect on his previous life.

From his space item magic, he took out his small knife, and he dropped down from the second floor with a quiet thud behind one of the several magicians. This magician had a very good build. While lean muscles were visible, he didn't seem too strong and was only armed with what he knew to be elemental magic.

Startled by the soft thud, the magicians turned around, probably expecting a curious weasel or something. His face twisted into a mixture of surprise and amusement when he found me.

[You---]

Before he had the chance to even shout, I threw at him with my small swords, and hurriedly approached. I lunged upward towards his neck, and I killed him.

One of the magicians heard a cracking noise, and he went to the location where Riyo was. And the man was lying on the ground.

[What.... the hell... happened her---] (Magician 3)