Chapter 8: Dungeon

After I finished eating in the morning with my family, I walk around to the mansion.

Usually, in our family there are three meals a day, morning and noon and another at midnight.

I go to our backyard to practice magic and I've gotten considerably used to practicing my mana manipulation. I can now controlled all my magic spell. I exhaust my mana every day, repeat it after and after..

And after my training my father suddenly called me.

"Riyo! Do you want go with me?"

"Where?" Riyo said while sitting down on grass ground.

After Jake said, we go towards to forest to hunt a monster and it's also my first time. I read about monster demons in a book, but in our village are there is not much in Nohaya village.

...However, monster demons are roaming around in swarms in danger deep places such as their mana dense areas in forests. It's very dangerous place.

"We here!" One of the man said and he is subordinates of my father.

"All right. We arrived. We don't need to go in a deep of the forest because there are extremely demons and also it's forbidden." Jake said.

"Looked! Sir. Jake, There's a door!" Man said.

And so that while we walking in the forest we noticed a door and looked like a  dungeon and we enter to that place, And Jake is slightly go to Inside.

With an unknown area right before me, I'm becoming a little excited about this dungeon. But Riyo he end up scolded of his father.

We move carefully while looking at our surroundings. It seems this place was abandoned long ago but the rock is made really well. When my father pat the wall,  it's  sturdiness.

it's a dark and stink in the inside of dungeon I'll try to cast a light magic.

We entered and we saw many cut of sword on the ground also have torn clothes and many broken sword are on the ground and it's looked like made by magic of the sword, it's from adventurer.

My father suddenly speak. 

"Be careful, if the monster is going to attack us." Jake said with a low voice.

Even though they are cautious Riyo can sense his surrounding and he noticed that there's is no killing intent or monster coming to us. 

But I can't say to them that there's is no aiming to us because I will be scolded again. And it's better to be cautious. 

We are already far away from the outside of this unknown dungeon. We still continuing walking in the dungeon. And one of the man suddenly said.

"What's is going on with this place?" 

"I don't know this is also my first time to see this place and don't let your guard down."

"Yes!"

"And Riyo stay behind me...'Sigh'... I hope I didn't bring you in this dangerous place." Jake said.

"It's fine for me so you don't need to worry about that."

We walking silence as we approach the corner. The fact that there's torch on ground, must mean that there's a survive person or he died.

"Wait! I will walk first." Jake said.

We move carefully while Jake walking in our front and keeping our body glued to the wall, slowly sticking our head out from the corner. 

It's a long walk for us. The other men in my back it's look like tired.

And on the corner we  discovered something out of place a thin black notebook was laying on the ground. My father approached it and he decide to open it.

There's written about of all sorts of creatures demons monster with descriptions under each picture. But the book it's look like incomplete and ruined, only a first page of it is filled and the rest is all ruined.

"Wha-What...is that... A demon book?!!" One of the Man said.

After that my father begin to see the first page of book.

"~×~~ ~~×--~"

My father and the other men they're can't read the book because the written it's not similar in this world and he thrown it. But Riyo he picked it up and see the written on the first page of book. And Riyo suprised when he understand the written on black book.

"I'm the previous owner of this place and I'm Zeaky Yunz the Magician from Kingdom Humprey and for this book and who picks this up. I well entrust you with all my experiences and power, so that you can have an absolute power."

"Kingdom Humprey? It's my first time to hear about that"

And a few minutes. there's float in my head after reading on the black book. There's a message and his memory obviously appears like its directed towards me. And a suddenly light appeared towards to me And I starting to feel all power and magic to my body. 

And the last I saw the memories of the previous owner of book.

" Each floor of the dungeon has treasure chests and also boss monster called 'Goblin King'. And the items within on treasure chests are magic tools which can be used to increase you magic power."

"Huh? Inrease magic?"

While we walking we saw in our front seven goblins and my father give us a signal.

Making up they're mind and filled with determination and they pulled out they're sword and my father suddenly shouted and run to seven goblins.

"ATTAAAACK!!"

"UWAAAAAA"

after that the goblins begin to moved. toward us.

Crheeckk...! a sounds of goblins.

a few minutes we successfully subjucated the seven goblins, and we quickly move back and take some distance and my back father speak.

"We need now to go back! Let's leave this to the adventurer also we are only five." Jake said while he breathing heavy it's because after killing the seven goblins.

"We Understand."

And two of our subordinate have a severe wound. he can't walk and one of the man he lifted him in his back.

And then we leave at the dungeon.