CHAPTER 9: High Elf

We finally leave on mysterious dungeon where's appeared on forest and Jake has being scolded by Jane my mother for bringing me in a such dangerous place. Also Riyo has being banned again to go in the outside of his mansion.

 In the morning.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs, headed towards the dining room. Sitting on chair and my father suddenly speak.

"Forgive me, Riyo, I'm truly sorry, it's my fault to bring you in a such dangerous place!"

My father voice, I was suddenly receiving an apology from him. It was my first time seeing father to apologize to me.

"Father, there's no need to apologize, after all I also want to join in your adventure." 

We have so many conversation while we eating. And then.

○ 

Five days has passed. After what happened on dungeon and Riyo he still didn't forget that magician said to him. After five days has passed he starting to heard a strange woman voice, every time Riyo sleeping and studying or even training he heard a strange woman voice on his head.   

[RELEASE ME YOUNG BOY IN THIS DUNGEON I GRANT YOU ANYTHING!] 

A woman gentle voice coming from Riyo heads.

In the middle of night, Riyo sneeked out to his room and decided to go in forest where's a mysterious dungeon appeared. Riyo standing in right now he called it. Hidden dungeon and that the village is still unaware of this place.

Right now In front of his is a big abandoned gate he raised his right hand and touch the gate but the entrance doesn't open. 

"What? You called me here, but right now this gate is did not open?" Riyo said.

The gate was suddenly have protection by an overwhelmingly strong magical. Riyo tried to open but it's not working.

Then he use his strength magic to opened the door. And slowly opened and on his front the dungeon suddeny change.

When he come in the inside of dungeon the dungeon was surprisingly become normal there's is no trace of broken sword nor a torn of human clothes. The walls were made of brick and torches were mounted to them in set intervals. 

Riyo he is hesitant to go, but... he moved forward and while he walking in the corner he see a door. And then he heard again the strange woman voice.

"Young man, you... did... well... in coming.... here I await you to coming here on this dungeon... Find me... And..., I will...wai...y...."

The woman cracked voice her last part was too quiet and is hard to understand. Readying my sword I moved on. When I slowly walking and there's a room and I come inside I saw a ten goblins.

"Huh? There's...no way, right? Ten goblins."

What I encountered were ten goblins with a sword and armor suit. their color is light green. There are also one goblin with a brown color, it's like he is the leader.

"Chreaaaakkk"

The leader of goblins turned aggressive and spit out a dark magic. It was the kind that lightning. Without delay I run and dodged. And I cast a magic to three goblins. The others I killed with my sword.

"Huap....All... right base on I read of book, the goblins are pretty useful in that they can be sold in a guild after defeating them. Based on the book the brown goblins they have a red crystal on their forehead".