Chapter 10: New Ability

Four days have passed since Elizabeth went to heaven. And I'm still making a grave for Elizabeth even though her body has been banished. But before she was banished, she already said she needed a grave and she was satisfied if someone knew her would remember, so I accepted her last will.

After that happened, Riyo make his mind to not explore it for the time being, So he decided to his home to relaxed. 

And Riyo woke up and went to downstairs, after eating he headed towards to backyard. While with his hand was the magic bag contents that have been given as memento by his friend Elizabeth.

He sat down on a grassland and then said.

"Yawn... Let's confirm the magic bag."

While sitting on grassland on there backyard he sense a bit on magic while touching the magic bag. By doing so, the list of magic item that exist in the magic bag appear on his appraisal.

|APPRAISAL|

A translucent glass appear in front of me and displaying the item.

"RED ORB +2000 PHYSICAL STRENGTH

"BLACK CRYSTAL + 5000 MANA

"BROWN EMERALD 500 PIECES

"BROKEN DRAKE SWORD

|MAGIC|

"LIGHT MAGIC ARROW

The one who picked this skill the Light arrow can shoot four arrows at the same time to deal on enemies.

"MAGIC AREA HEAL

Elves or humans can channel their mana heal to themselves or even if you are far away you can heal you party-mates.

"SUMMON MAGIC BEAST

Summons a magic beast to fight for their owner.

"GREEN BOOK

The high elf is a beautiful elf with high agility and strong. They use their special abilities to deal powerful physical attacks on enemies with bow type weapons. And In those who end up to achieved this book you can revive the death by using the magic called "Reincarnation magic" but this is a forbidden form of magic, because to those who use a powerful magic their life-span are gonna be reduced.

And a suddenly light come out on magic bag and all skill and magic item that exist in the magic bag suddenly appear on his mind.

"..." 

Riyo silent when he see the ability and appearead on his mind. He stunned and slowly off his status. And head back to his mansion and Riyo suprised when suddenly Hannah visit to his house.

"You...Wha-What... are you doing here?"

"Hehe.. Hello...I'm here to play with yo--"

"No. I'm busy, for now go back to your house. And let's play to another day." Riyo said while climbing stairs with his right hand a magic bag.

"Ok!!!"

And then Riyo back to his room and lie down on the bed, while holding his head, he decided to take a look at his status to find out to know how strong he was now.

|APPRAISAL|

Name| Riyo Hanes

|Race| Human

|Gender| Male

|Age| 5 years old

|Position|Baron family son, Reincarnated person. 

|Strength| 26000|26000

|Magic Mana| 61700 |61700

|MAGIC|

"FIRE MAGIC

"WIND MAGIC

"WATER MAGIC

"EARTH MAGIC

"LIGHT MAGIC

"THUNDER MAGIC

"MAGIC AREA HEAL

"LIGHT MAGIC ARROW

"SUMMON MAGIC BEAST

|SKILL|

"APPRAISAL

"MARTIAL ARTS

"PYHSICAL STRENGTH

"PYHSICAL SPEED

"ALL ROUNDER RESISTANCE

|BLESSINGS BY GODS|

"GOD OF CREATION

"GODDESS OF LIFE AND DEATH

"HIGH ELF ELIZABETH

|SPECIAL ABILITY|

"GREEN BOOK

The more Riyo see it, the more he becoming strong and realize that he can't show his ability to his family.

Until the evening, I stayed in my room all day. and then in the middle of night I heard a foot-steps approaching coming to my room and then.

Knock! Knock!

"Young master Riyo, it's time for your eating." After knocking to my door, Rane entered the room with her hand a food on the plate.

"Come in." Riyo said while sitting down on his chair with a table full of book and on his beside a light candle.

"Young master, you seem still studying, you still awake on a middle night and you did not even go to outside today, and I'm so proud of you to studying so hard." 

Rane tells me with a gentle smile.