Bonus Chapter

ARRIVED AT THE ROYAL CASTLE

After seven days, the carriage carrying the royal princess was still sleeping, and they finally arrived at their location for the past seven days in the Zuela Kingdom. And driving the carriage were Robert and Wane beside him. While Christ and the three knights were walking, they held the head of the Dweezil family and then, while they were walking, Dember on his hands and feet. They had a heavy, big black chain.

[Wait...I Need...W-Wate---] Dember said while walking, he was also hungry and his face looked pale.

[---Leader, we're here! " We arrived at the Kingdom of Zuela!] Robert said while driving the carriage.

[Ooh! I can see it! It had been a long journey to the royal capital, but we had arrived safe and sound. Nothing bad had happened while we were coming back to the royal capital, and the royal princess was finally going to meet the king and queen.] Wane said, and jumped off the carriage.

And then Christ, who was leaning forward on the window, Alice, the royal princess, opened his eyes slowly, still blurry with sleep. Because of the sounds of the carriage, the royal princess was surprised, and she looked around her surroundings. And she remembered what happened to her in the deep demon forest, and then she put her hands on her head and she shouted from the inside of the carriage because of what happened to her in the deep demon forest.

"Huh?...Whe-Where... I.. am!?" (Alice)

[Oh!! Royal princess, You woke u----]

Before Christ said to her the royal princess suddenly shouted.

"HELP ME FATHER!! HELP ME!!"

[Calm down, Your Highness... I'm the royal commander of Zuela Kingdom Christ, and you are now safe, royal princess.] (Christ)

"..O-Old-Man....Christ." A cracked and shaking voice came from the royal princess.

[Yes, this is me. Your Highness, we finally saved you and we arrived at the Zuela Kingdom.] (Christ)

And then, Alice, she was suddenly, slowly, out of his tears. And then her tears did not stop.

And then, Wane and Robert hurriedly ran and opened the door of the carriage, and then, 

[ Leader! What happenend!! ]

[Commander!] 

[Huh! Your Highness you're finally awake!] 

[Royal princess!]

When Robert and Wane and the other three knights noticed the royal princess had finally awakened, they hurriedly bowed to her with a response.

And then Christ also got out of the carriage, and bowed to her.

[Your Highness, we apologize for being late in rescuing you. We are going to accept any kind of punishment.] (Christ)

"I...need to... see my father.." Alice said in a low voice.

[Understood!!]

....

◇ ◇ ◇

And then, after that, the royal princess finally calmed down, and they finally entered the inside of Kingdom Zuela, the royal capital of Zuela. There are so many races you can see, and also an adventurer, a guild, and a merchant. And in the street, the people and other races were also lively. The Zuela capital's population was about twenty thousand people or more.