Chapter 6: Flirting the maid

After Riyo escort Hannah to her house, Riyo he saw Hannah father with a little body without muscles and his hair is not the same to Hannah.

Gray haired, he is also have a good looking it's like he is from other races... it could be possible that. After that Hannah run to him why crying.

"...Father!"

"Hannah!"

Benno said with a worried on his face.

"What happenned to you? You didn't get bullied?"

"...No, someone helped me, he is from noble family."

"...F-Father... they says... I'm from a witch race....because my hair color, is different from  father and mother.."

"...It's not true, Hannah you are from my family your mother birth you." 

He looked at me with his eyes, I make a simple greeting to him.

Hannah' eyes fill with tears. And his father comfort him by stroking his head and a gentle smile on his face.

Um...I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Riyo Hanes."

"Wait?... Hanes? .... You're from Hanes family and son of Jake?"

"Yes. I'm from Hanes and Jake is my father."

"Ooh... I heard of you from your father. You're really a kind child. E!, my apologies. I'm Hannah Father Benno. I'm usually serving to your father."

According to him, he is serving to my father as a hunter guard to observe if any monsters come from our village. It is 48 hours a day, patrolled by the men of the village he is also leader of the group. 

He said that my father Jake also come to his house to visit for business, so Benno has met up with my father before, and the two of them have become friend.

"My apologize. Young master Riyo,  for my child trouble at you appears this way because she want to go in outside. But... Please get along well with this child." Benno said.

"...Of course. Even if Hannah is hair is red that's is have nothing to me, even she is from demon race I will still become her friends."

After hearing that, Benno utters a voice of admiration.

"You are so kind to my child and you are different from other nobles and understand the word of adult at such a young age... I'm impressed to your father to having such an excellent child." 

"Well... I'm just passing by and I saw him and help her so there's no need to suprised about it."

*Chuckle* That's exactly as Jake say."

"What are you laughing? and What did old-man say?"

"He says, when talking to an adult or to your father you are like an old-man so your father say is hard to converses with you."

"Eh?...Is that so."

The corner of my clothes is pulled as I'm talking about this. When I look back, I see that Hannah is lowering her head while pulling on my clothes.

"Are..you... leaving... already?"

"Ah. Of course,  I think my family is worried now. and they starting now to panicked."

"Can... you... stay for a little while?" 

Her face is like a cute rabbit while she pulling my clothes.

"Then. What about tomorrow? I going back again."

Hannah she lowered her head and then said.

"Ok... but, promise me you gonna come back."

"Of course, I promise."

In the night.

Riyo walking and when he reach his home, he saw many people on his mansion who had a weapon on there hands and his father is in a bad mood. And her mother is worried too.

"Where did you go?"

After that happened his family and Riyo have a long conversation and Riyo explained to them what happened.

"So, You meet Benno daughter and save her from the four bullies kids."

"Then. Do you know why I'm angry?"

No"

"Huh! You made us to worried you and now you came home late."

~~~~~

Three days has passed.

Riyo after happened when he late to go home he being suspended to go out of his mansion  for three days. And all he does is study and sleeping also exercise.

Riyo he go to downstairs and go to his father office.

Knock! Knock!

"Father, is Riyo."

"Hmm. Come in."

After he go to inside he saw his father is sitting down while handling a important papers.

"What do you want?"

"Can I go now to outside?" 

Pretend to be polite and innocent face.

"Don't look at me that face. it won't work on me."

Tsk I praticed for three days for this event but it won't work on him. This is my last chance.

"Father! I'm going to say to mother that you flirting our maids. And if you not still hear my wish to go in the outside. I'm going really tell to mother." Riyo said.

Jake, Riyo father, whose face has turned red, after heard those lines from Riyo.

"Hey...Wait!! were did you hear that?"

His father hurriedly approached Riyo and he closed the door. and the atmosphere on inside of room has changed.

"What! I am right?" Riyo said and smirk to his father with annoying face. 

At that instant, Jake freezes.

"...Hey... Don't...Don't do anything to say to your mother or else..."

"...else?" 

"O-Ok! I give you anything you want. and I'm allowed you now to go in outside."

"Ok... I going to outside now... bye..bye"

"What... a scary child I have."

Jake said after Riyo closed the door.

after that Riyo success to go in the outside. and meet her friend. Hannah.