☆ one ☆

allys pov. friday.

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

shifting in my uncomfortable seat i slummed forward and played with my pen spinning it inbetween my fingers.

i swear history never ends, paying no attention to what the teacher was saying i looked over to my right.

i was met with the big mass of wavy blonde hair that i loved and those ocean blue that made my knees weak every time i saw them.

his name was james. we knew of one another and we'd talk sometimes when we had to sit next to each other in this class.

he didn't seem to be paying much attention either, he was drawing something on his page.

it looked like a skull. but it was doing a metal hand. there was a few more matching ones all over the page.

i knew he was one of the only few kids at the school who liked metal. i would occasionally see him at a few local gigs, i'd wave but i was never really brave enough to say anything.

he looked up from his page and noticed me staring, i quickly looked away and pretended to be interested in the class and copying down the notes.

i bit the inside of my cheek and tried to forget that ever happened, i had a deep feeling of embarrassment in my stomach. what the fuck was that ally.

i put my hand in my hair trying to hide my face from him. i actually started focusing on the extremely boring work, the teacher turned around from writing on the board and said

"we are just about to run out of time so i want you to do questions 1 through 5 in the textbook page 183, for homework" i cringed at the sound of homework and started packing up my books.

shoving my books in my bag the bell rang and i stood up slinging my bag over my shoulder while replaying the situation in my head.

i let everyone else walk out of the class first when i walked out i said bye to my friends and started my walk to the car park.

i walked down the halls with my head down. when i made it out of the school and to the car park i felt someone bump into my side. i looked to see who it was, it was my friend shannon.

i said "oh hey shan". she let out a long sigh and said "hi..." i laughed at her reaction and said "what's wrong?". she looked down and said "honestly ally, what's right?" we both laughed and i said "true".

we made it to my car, my dad bought it for me when i turned 16. it was a peice of shit ute but he fixed it up.

i hopped in the drivers seat, shannon sat in the passenger next to me. we threw our bags in the backseat.

even though shannon was older than me she can't drive. she keeps failing the test, i think it's hilarious. i have to drive her everywhere, i don't mind anyways i owe her everything, she's saved me heaps of times.

i turned on the car the misfits tape that had been in already started playing. i pulled out of the school car park.

"what is this shit?" shannon whined, i accidentally pushed the breaks a little too hard and said "you did not just call misfits shit!"

she looked a little scared by my reaction but i was honestly hurt. i did love shannom but we had a completely different music taste.

she spent the rest of the short drive home searching through my tapes trying to find anything she knew. spoiler alert, she didn't.

when we arrived at her house i parked in her driveway and gave her a hug goodbye when we let go she reached in the backseat and grabbed her school bag.