☆ twenty six ☆

allys pov. christmas eve

(there's no particular time line in this story but xmas is coming up so i think we can all agree we need a christmas chapter. let's pretend the last chapter was sometime in november)

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

it was finally christmas eve. we set the tree up about a week ago, we knew we were kind of late to put it up but it didn't matter to us.

the tree was definitely unique to say the least, james and lars had taken it into their own hands to decorate the tree with some old beer bottles.

i didn't mind, it added character.

i had been christmas shopping for decorations because of course we didn't have any yet and christmas was always important to me.

when shopping i had noticed a pack of 6 plain white circle ornaments.

i had a plan.

so after i had finished shopping i came home, all the boys were still out doing separate things so it was just me. i searched around the house until i found a pack of markers.

i grabbed the white ornaments out and with the first one i wrote the metallica logo on it. then on the rest of the ornaments i had written each of the boys names with a little picture on the other side that reminded me of them.

on james one it was a beer bottle, lars it was a tennis racket,, i knew he would probably kill me but i thought it would be hilarious, on kirks one i had drawn frankenstein and for cliff i drew the misfits logo.

i was very pleased with my drawing skills, i mean i did do art as a subject for the whole of my school life so i had a lot of practice drawing to say the least.

i hung up all the new custom ornaments on the tree, they were the only decorations as of so far, not including the beer bottles. i wanted to wait to decorate with the boys.

so in the meantime while all the boys were out i cleaned the house which wasn't that messy compared to the shed. i had never seen so many beer cans and cigarettes butts in my life.

when i cleaned it though it looked spectacular, i think the boys would definitely appreciate having a clean work space. i knew how important the shed was to them.

when the house was clean i had a look at all the christmas stuff i had bought which included a lot of ginerbread mixes and regular cookie mix so i started making them.

and i will admit i have never really been the best cook or baker ever but i think this was definitely the best ive ever done, some may have been burnt but ya' know, that happens.

and for my icing decorating skills, 10/10.

cliff had come home first and was very thankful for me cleaning the house which he expressed to me many times. then kirk and lars came back next, lars was shocked "what the fock! when did this happen" was all he could get out and kirk was in love with the custom ornaments i had made.

lars actually liked the tennis racket i drew on his which was not expected. he told me it reminded him to call his folks and wish them a merry christmas.