☆ ten ☆

allys pov. three days later (sunday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i woke up to the phone ringing, i glanced at the clock 2:35 am.

what the fuck?

who was calling at this time in the morning. i got out of bed and walked to the phone.

"yes hello" i said in a sleepy voice.

"hey ally...it's james...im so fucking sorry". it sounded like he was crying. i tensed up. i was a bit shocked.

"james...it's okay" i comforted him. "no it's not fucking ok, i hurt you" he snapped back. i reassured him and said "no it's okay, im okay. i promise". "im really sorry.." he repeated a few times.

i grabbed my car keys and said "i'll see you soon" he quickly said "huh?" i just hung up and got in my car.

i wanted to see him right now. i knew he was sorry. honestly i missed him. i just wanted him, i wanted to hold him until he stopped crying.

i parked out the front of the guys house. i didn't knock i just walked straight inside. james was sitting at the kitchen table staring at the wall.

when the door opened his eyes looked over at me. he stood up and ran to hug me.

i hugged him back and said "it's okay james" he just quietly sobbed on my shoulder. i rubbed his back for a bit before i took his hand and guided him to his bedroom.

i slowly pulled him down so we sat on the bed. i rested my back against the bed head and he rested his head on my lap.

i played with his hair he sighed and said "ally, babe. ive never felt more horrible for anything i have ever done in my life. you were already hurt from the vanessa situation and then i went and pushed you and treated you like that...why are you even here right now? you should be yelling at me and telling me that i'm the biggest dickhead you've ever met" he explained slowing stopping a few times to let out more sobs.

i continued playing with his hair as i said "i have every reason to be mad. but im not because i know you're hurting james. this wasn't you and im trying to look past it because i know it wasn't you and you wouldn't do that. just please breathe"

after i didn't say much, just mainly played with his, until he calmed down and stopped crying.

i ended up sliding down next to him and falling asleep in his arms.

ten am (few hours later)

my eyes fluttered open and james was staring at me.

he smiled and said "moring".

"mornin" i said back and he said "can i kiss you?" i can tell he was a bit nervous that i wouldnt wanna kiss him after what happened. "yes" i said before we both leaned in and kissed each other.

we pulled apart but he quickly leaned back down again and kissed my face a lot.

i couldn't help but laugh, he just kept kissing down my neck.

"james stop it" i said while laughing. he nodded and back up a bit.

we spent the rest of the day pretty much in bed just trying to heal from everything that happened.

the guys were respectful and they gave us space. they understood it was kinda complicated at the moment.

we had a few much needed conversations about what happened.

by the end of the day we were both very tired and drain so we fell asleep pretty early in each others arms.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

a/n: lmao sorry abt this extremely short and shitty chapter.