☆ eleven ☆

tw: death.

ally's pov. two days later (tuesday)

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the next two days where pretty cruisy just mainly hung out at the guys house, worked a shift it was a pretty average.

i was relaxing on the couch in james arms while he was laughing at me because i couldn't pronounce a word right.

"don't laugh at me im trying my best" i said while laughing a bit too. our laughed slowly came to an end as the phone rang. i moved out of james grip so he could get up to answer it. he jumped off the couch and walked to the phone.

"hey this is james" he spoke into the phone. he looked at me and said "it's for you" in a confused tone. i was confused now too but i walked over to james and he handed me the phone.

i put it to my ear and heard "is this allison?" for a moment i was caught off guard by that name. no one calls me that, i hate that name. if whoever is on the otherside of the phone knows my proper name it has to be serious.

i quickly snapped out of it and replied "yes, who is this?".

"okay good, i called your aunt and she gave me this number saying you might be here..." he explained but i stayed silent.

"my name is joe. i was friends with your dad...he um- he was just involved in a car accident a few hours ago. he um didn't make it...listen im really sorry kid-"

tears started falling from my eyes as the phone dropped from my hand. i slowly fell to the ground as my knees gave out and i broke down.

james instantly got on the ground with me and tried to calm me down but i wasn't gonna listen. i couldn't. my dad, was dead.

i put my hands over my eyes just bawling. james tried to grab my hands but it felt like they were glued to my face. "ally, what's wrong? ally!" he pleaded.

my sobs just grew louder and i began to shake.

yeah my father was a piece of shit who left me but he was still my father. and he was better than my mother.

i heard a door opened and now cliff was now in the room with us. he walked over us and said "is she alright?" in a worried voice. james didn't answer and just keep saying "ally!" begging for a reply at this point.

"james..." i stuttered out. "yes ally, im here!" he said quickly with a distressed tone. i very slowly moved my shaking hands away from my eyes and tried to  reach for him. he gently took my hands and helped me stand up. the moment i was up i fell into his arms.

he caught me and pulled me unbelievably close to him. i just cried and tried to say something but everytime i tried to say something it came out as muffled sobs. after hugging him for more than a bit in the same place in the kitchen i managed to say "he's gone".

james tighened his arms around me and said "who's gone baby?".

"...my dad"

he went silent.

a few hours later, around 12am.

after i admitted to james that my dad was gone he got me a nice comfy hoodie and took me into the lounge room. he sat down first and then pulled me into him. i cried and cried and cried. he just held me and rubbed my back as i cried all my tears.

we were still sitting on the couch together, james had passed out but i was still awake. i don't know when i'll be able to sleep. i was sitting there staring at the wall, trying not to think.

its weird because i use to hope my dad would die but now he really gone it's different. even though james had passed out next to me but was still holding onto my hand for dear life.

im so lucky to have james right now. don't know what i would do without him. i looked over at him, he was so peaceful and slightly snoring.

i heard a door open and a footsteps coming towards the lounge room. then i saw kirk walk in from around the corner.

"hey ally" he whispered trying not to wake james up. i nodded, i didn't even want to try to speak. my voice was gone from all the crying. "you holding up?" he asked innocently. the moment he said that more tears left my sore eyes.

"im sorry" he said walking over to me. he sat next to me on the couch and put an arm around me. i put my head on his shoulder and sobbed some more. james let out a loud snore kirk and i both tried to hold in our laughter. i gave kirk a hug and said "go sleep".

he nodded and hugged me back saying "alright. see you tomorrow. well it's already tomorr- you know what i mean"

i laughed at him and nodded. as mean as it was i left james to sleep on the couch while i slept in his comfortable bed.

i didn't sleep though. i mainly stared at the walls and the roof praying that they would fall in on me.

as i sat there i remembered some old memories with my dad before him and my mother left. i have no idea where they went or why but you know i try not to think about it too often.

at around two am i saw james figure in the door. he walked over to the bed and flopped next to me. i mangaged to get some amount of sleep after that. i felt better with james by my side.

a few hours later i woke up. but the day felt like it wasn't real. everything felt...fake. james stayed by my side, trying to get me to eat or talk or do anything really.

i didn't, i felt like i physically couldn't...

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘