☆ five ☆

a/n: this is what i imagine james wearing ^

allys pov. five days later (saturday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

it was around seven thirty pm i was getting ready to see suicidal tendencies with james.

i had a tight black dress that stopped mid thigh and had long sleeves, the more i looked at it the more i realised it wasn't me.

you know what. fuck trying to look nice. i want to wear what i want to wear.

plus how is anyone gonna wear that in the mosh?

i put on a big shirt that had the dead boys on it. i chucked on a short black skirt and my combat boots.

i stood infront of my mirror, i liked this better.

after that i moved to my desk and i applied some black eyeshadow and mascara.

i left my dark hair down and a little wavy. i heard my front door open, i looked at the time it was only seven fifty, it was too early for james to be here and my aunt was on night shift.

i was basically scared half to death at this point, i shut my bedroom door and jumped under my desk.

i heard footsteps slowly walking closer and closer to my door.

i shut my eyes tightly trying not to cry, next thing i knew my bedroom door was flung open, shannon yelled "boo!".

"jesus fucking christ you scared the shit out of me" i yelled back from under the desk.

she was laughing her ass off while i was getting out from under my desk.

when i stood up i hugged her and said "you could of fucking knocked" under my breath.

i noticed she had a bottle of vodka in her hand and i said "what's this for?".

she smiled and replied "im hanging out with tyler tonight while you and james go out on your little date".

i laughed at her and replied "okay well, why did you need to come here and scare me?".

she smiled and replied "i wanted to see you before you went out..." i could tell she was lying so i shot her a look that said 'tell me the truth'

"and i told tyler to pick me up here so my dad wouldn't see him" she admitted, i laughed at her again and shook my head.

i grabbed a smoke and offered one to shannon, of course she accepted.

we both stood out the front of the house and talked about our day so far.

once we finished our cigarettes we both came back inside and i put on my black sabbath self titled album on.

i finished getting ready by putting some perfume on.

i heard a knock on the front door shannon ran and  answered it and then she yelled "see you later ally".

i ran to her and gave her a hug saying "have fun, love you" she hugged me back tightly and replied "i will, love you too".

i waved to tyler who was standing in the door frame he waved back and they both left.

i checked the time again eight twenty - seven. he should be here soon. is it bad im a bit nervous? but i think it's okay because im more excited, i ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and made sure my make up was okay one last time.

i put the vinyl back in it's sleeve and placed it in the crate with the others.

i heard a honk outside the house i squealed a bit and grabbed my wallet.