☆ twenty nine ☆

new cover ^

1st week of jan over - ( sunday ).

allys pov.

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the rest of the week moved pretty quickly, we all just worked as per usual. got into the swing of the new year so on so fourth.

it was around noon on sunday when i picked up james acoustic. i was sitting on the couch just strumming whatever chords felt right.

then i remembered one of the songs i knew on guitar, still in love with you by dragon.

none of the guys had ever really heard me play guitar or sing. it was something i often kept private. my aunt always admired the rare times i would play infront of her.

so i started playing the song and singing along, my voice was naturally soft so i didn't really do the song justice. but it sounded pretty.

i finished the song and strummed the final chord and let it ring out before placing the acoustic back to where it was previously layed on the coffee table.

i turned to look at james and lars in the kitchen who had gone awfully quiet. they both had shocked looks on their faces. "what?" i asked them, dumbfounded.

"since when could you sing?" lars laughed, i playfully rolled my eyes and huffed.

"no, honestly ally. what was that" lars continued. james was still quiet just looking at me.

"dragon" i said while remaining eye contact with the dane. "i fuckin' know it was dragon. i didn't fuckin' know you could sing and play guitar" he laughed crossing his arms.

"i cant really. why is it such a big deal anyway" i laughed while crossing my arms to mimic him.

"it's a big deal because it sounded great". i furrowed my brows in confusion, lars gave me a compliment...

james just went back to doing whatever he was doing.

"whatever" i laughed at him and stood up from the couch. i walked over to the kitchen and stood behind james wrapping my arms around him.

he moved me so i was hugging his side and he put an arm around my shoulder while he still continued to make his lunch.

i leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he looked over and sweetly smiled at me. he leaned in for another kiss so i kissed him but we held the kiss for longer than expected. i honestly had completely forgotten lars was in the room.

"get a fockin' room" he said in an annoyed tone but there was an undertone of humour. he then scattered away out of the kitchen.

james and i just stopped kissing and laughed. "sorry lars!" i shouted to him.

"het spijt je niet, geile klootzakken!" he yelled back, james and i just shared a look of confusion before breaking out in giggles.

"that's one fuckin' crazy dane" cliff softly chuckled as he walked into the lounge room. "definitely" i added while nodding.

"but he's our crazy dane" kirk added, now also in the lounge room. "your crazy dane, i don't claim him" james shook his head.