☆ three ☆

allys pov. the next day (sunday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

slowly opening my eyes and looked around me, beer bottles everywhere, it was a fuckin' mess.

i stood up to try the find the bathroom. i started walking past some rooms, one of the doors was slightly open i looked inside to see if it was the bathroom but all i saw was james passed out laying on his bed with a beer bottle cradled in his hands.

i quietly laughed and kept moving until found the bathroom.

when i was leaving the bathroom and i heard some noises so i walked into the lounge room.

shannon and tyler were awake now, when she saw me she asked "got a smoke?" i nodded and threw my packet at her.

luckily she caught them and took one from the packet then she threw the packet on the coffee table.

she walked out to the front of the house to have a cigarette and tyler went with her, they would cute together.

now that i was in the lounge room again i remembered how messy it was and i thought i better help clean up. it would be wrong to leave james to clean up all this mess by himself.

so i started collecting all the bottles, rubbish etc and threw them in the bin.

which eventually woke kirk up.

i saw him moving from the kitchen table and i whispered "shit sorry kirk, i didn't mean to wake you up", he smiled at me and said "it's fine, i think i want to get some real sleep, not on a table" i nodded and smiled back.

when i had finished throwing all the bottle out i wiped down the tables down which had spilt beer all over them.

james woke up.

when he saw the mostly clean house he said "what happened in here, it looks so..clean?", i turned around to face him and i said "i thought i should help clean up".

he titled his head and said "oh..thanks".

i shrugged and moved over towards him, when i did he unexpectedly wrapped an arm around my shoulders. i tried to hide my smile.

he said laughed and said "my brother will be happy", i laughed a bit aswell.

"i forgot, we have school tomorrow" i said while running my hand through my hair. kirk cringed and said "don't remind me"

james looked around the room and said "where's tyler?",, "...and shannon, they went for a smoke like an hour ago" i added.

we looked around for them, kirk said he had to go home so i gave him a quick hug and told him i will definitely see the band play soon. when he left james and i were still on the hunt for shan and tyler.

we stumbled into his step brothers room who he lives with. funny enough they were in there, talking on his bed.

when james and i stumbled into the room, we were both holding to door frame trying not to fall over.

shannon and tyler's heads both snapped to stared at us. i looked at shannon and said "we might want to get going soon".

she looked back at me and nodded. but she had this kind of look that said "leave me alone for 5 mins"

so i grabbed james arm and pulled him out of the room while saying "let's leave them to say goodbye".

as soon as i shut the door behind james and i we laughed a bit. they looked so annoyed that we interrupted them.

so in the meantime i grabbed my bag and all my stuff around the house. "bye!" i smiled to james before i was about to walk out the door but someone he my wrist and pulled my body into his for a hug. i was caught of guard but then i snapped back into reality and quickly wrapped my own arms around him.

"see you at school tomorrow?" he asked, i couldnt help the smile that was growing on my face and the butterflies.

"of course" i said against his chest. i really did not wanna leave his heavenly hold but we pulled out of the hug and he said "alright see you then" i nodded tucking some hair behind my ear.

i waved bye to him and sneakily blew him a kiss as i walked across the street to my car, he did it back which made me burst out laughing.

i sat in my car and waited for shannon, after a few minutes she jumped into my car and looked at me dead in the eyes with the biggest smile on her face.

"he kissed me!" she said, i smiled at her and replied "wait! really?", she nodded a lot and i replied "oh my god...shannon and tyler. i was thinking earlier how you guys would be so cute together".

i started my car and drove to shannons house while i listened to her rant about how cute tyler was. i loved her but it did get a bit annoying after awhile.

when i pulled up to her dads house and she gave me a hug and i hugged her back. she was about to jump out of the car and when she shut the door i rolled the window down said "oh yeah...guess what".

she faced me and said "what?" with a cheeky smile, i smiled and replied "james hugged me" i sped off and waved bye as she was standing there jaw to the floor, it was so funny.

i quickly reversed backwards to her and said " forgot to ask, do you need a ride to school tomorrow?".

she nodded and said "yes but wait-" i didn't let finish and sped off again laughing to hard. and with that i drove home.

had a million thoughts running through my head on the drive.

i wonder why does james lives with his step brother? does he like me back? will he ever want to hang out again?

i just tried to push them aside, when i finally made it to my house i walked inside. i lived with my aunt she was a nurse so she must be at work right now, she didn't seem to be home.

i walked into my bedroom and fell onto my bed immediately falling asleep from being a bit hungover and tired

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

a/n: making this up as im going, sorry if it's shit.

stay safe, love you xx