☆ sixteen ☆

tw: mentions abuse.

allys pov. the next day (tuesday)

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i woke up in james arms. he was shirtless and i had one of his other shirts on.

i noticed he was still sleeping so i went back to sleep for a little bit. i wasn't quiet ready to wake up yet.

after about an hour we both woke up to the guys blasting gbh city baby's revenge.

not that im complaining but i was pretty tired after last night.

james groaned and pulled a pillow over his face, i laughed at him and tucked my head under his blankets.

he took the pillow off his face and ducked down under the blankets with me.

he had a sleepy smile on his face. i looked into his gorgeous blue eyes, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. i kissed him back trying to hold onto the peace of the morning.

"we should probably get up..." i whisper against his face as we pulled out of the kiss.

he nodded and rolled over me, like literally on top and over me to get out of the bed. i was laughing as his weight crushed me against the bed.

then i normally got out of bed. i was only in my underwear so when i got up i slipped on my jeans from yesterday that were on the floor and i kept james shirt on.

we walked out of his bedroom together looking a little...rough and lars wolf whistled. i rolled my eyes and james gave lars a look.

we didn't particularly have any plans today but cliff wanted to go see his parents.

kirk helped me make some breakfast, since he is the only one of the guys that knows how to turn the stove on.

and i guess he likes to make his own food because he's a vegetarian and the other guys love meat.

we made whatever breakfast we had.

james of course had settled for leftover pizza and i personally made some toast. cliff said his mum would probably give him heaps of food later so he didn't eat.

im pretty sure lars had cereal? we all scattered around the house eating our breakfast, cliff said goodbye and left to see his parents.

after we all finished our breakfast, james and i decided that we wanted to go out so he got dressed and we left in his car.

when we made it to town we walked around and visited some record shops/ other shops. we were continuing walking around the street and i saw her.

my mother.

what was she doing here? she lived an hour away. i hadn't realised that i had frozen but james saying "ally?" snapped me back. i nodded and some what quaked out "that's...that's my mother...".

now james froze, we hadn't talked much about my mother but i had mentioned enough for him to know that i absolutely hate her and that she fucking traumatised me.

he looked in my direction and said "oh shit, wanna leave...or?". i could see the nervousness that was so prominent on his face, "yes" was all i could get out.
we started walking the opposite way, back towards the car. when i tough we were out of her sight she yelled  "allison?!"

her voice made my skin crawl.

james kinda stopped, i could tell he didn't know what to do so i said "go back to the car, i will deal with this". he shook his head and said "i cant leave you here". i put the car keys in his hand and said "i will be fine james just go".

"ally-" he tried , "go back to the car..." i cut him off sternly. he rolled his eyes and left.

i turned around to go back towards my mother but she was actually right behind me.

"who's that boy" she screeched. "it doesn't matter...why are you here, i never wanted to see your face again" i spat, "isn't that just a lovey way to talk to your mother" she said crossing her arms.

"whatever, just do me a favour and go back home and never. ever. talk to me again" i said while holding tears bac k trying to look tough. "oh...don't be so silly" she said with an evil grin across her face.

she then grabbed my arm and started dragging me until we passed the sea of people and it was just us. she then roughly let go of my arm and slapped me hard across the face. i grabbed my cheek and the tears fell.

she looked at me dead in the eyes and said "you know better than hanging out with boys that look like him! they're all drug addicts and drop kicks!".

i couldn't bother to be near her for one more second. i just bolted. running into heaps of people almost falling over a bunch of times.

i just ran until i made it back to james car. when i got  to the car i opened the passenger door and sat down. the moment i sat down i put my hands over my face and started shaking violently.

i took one really deep breath then started sobbing. james reached his hand out to touch my arm and i immediately flinched, he instantly moved his hand away and said "sorry!".

i just sat there shaking. i slowly let my hands fall from my face to my lap. i looked over at james and he saw the red hand print on my cheek.

i pulled my hair over it and i saw the look in his eyes change. they went from being sorry to looking sad and angry.

"she hit you?" he asked in a soft voice, i just slowly nodded and more tears fell. he let his head fall back onto the car seat and he said "ally im so sorry...i shouldn't have left".

"don't be sorry...i told you to leave" i said quietly. "do you want to go home or back to my place, ill go anywhere you need" he pleaded trying to make me feel better but him saying this made me cry even more. i realised i had someone who cared.

"can we just please go back to your place please?" i asked bringing my knees to my chest. "yeah of course babe" he reassured me and started the car.

we drove home.

after James started the car and turned on to the road he gently put his hand out but not to close and said "can i hold your hand?" i took me a second. my brain first said no but i had to remember james wasn't my mother he was my beautiful caring boyfriend so i slowly slipped my shaking hand into his big hand. he held my hand the whole drive home.

the moment we got home he pulled into the driveway and parked the car. i still had my knees to my chest as he got out of the car and walked to my side. he gently opened the passenger door and said "you ready to come inside" while putting his hand out in front of me again.

i nodded and took his hand. he walked slowly with me into the house. we made it to his bedroom and laid down on his bed. he so gently took me into his arms.

i started sobbing again as he just continued to hold me. he didn't try to push any questions or answers he just let me cry.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘