☆ four ☆

allys pov. the next day (monday)

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i actually woke up on time for school today, probably because i knew i would get to see james.

i wasn't really hungry today so i didn't eat breakfast. i just brushed my teeth and got dressed. when i got dressed i put on baggy black jeans with some rips in them and paired it with a long sleeved iron maiden shirt.

i know my hair looked like shit but i didn't really care. for the first time in my life i wanted to get to school.

"im going to school now, see you later!" i yelled to my aunt before going out the front door and getting into my car.

when i started driving i remember i had to pick up shannon. i knew it was too early for her to be ready so when i got to her house i parked and walked inside. i said hi to her dad and walked to her room.

i knocked on her door and she said "yeah dad give me a minute" i laughed at her and she opened the door with a confused face but snapped out of it.

"oh ally, hi! you're early" she said.

"yeah i want to see james..." i replied.

she nodded and laughed a bit while saying "of course! i'll just put my hair up, give me a second".

she went and tied up her hair so i said hi to her step mum and we had a quick chat until shan was finishing getting ready.

when she was ready we got in the car and drove to school. the first bell was going ring in about 10 mins.

that's enough time i guess.

we both walked into the school, while we were walking down the hall we saw james.

he waved at us and said "hey" excitedly. shan and i both said "hi" back. when we got closer to eachother he hugged me.

i felt butterflies growing in my stomach, i just tried to ignore them and hug him back.

we pulled out of the hug and he looked down at me saying "what do we have first?".

i checked my timetable and said "we have english" pointing between james and myself.

then i said "and we have art second" to shannon pointing between shannon and i.

the bell rang.

i gave shan a hug goodbye and said i'll see her in second period.

james looked at me and said "to english we go", i smiled at how much of a dork he his.

talking along the way we made it to the english classroom and sat next to each other.

while we waited for the teacher to start the lesson I asked him "i know it's only monday but are you busy this weekend?", he smiled and said "im not busy".

i started drawing random faces on my page and i said "there is this band that is playing in town, i bought a ticket for me and shannon but she doesn't really like the same music as me".

james looked me in the eyes and said "yeah, sounds cool! what's the band called?".

i instantly felt relieved.

"suicidal tendencies, they don't have any albums out yet or anything but they have a few original songs that i like" i replied.

james nodded and i told him about the band how they weren't thrash but they were still really cool.