☆ fifteen ☆

allys pov. the next day (monday)

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i had a morning shift today so ten am - two pm, i got up around nine thirty am and did the usual moring routine.

i hopped in my car and drove to work, it felt like a long shift even though it's the same amount of hours i usually do. i was mainly just thinking about james.

...that reminds me...i dug through my bag and found the ring i bought for him, thank god i haven't lost it.

i slipped the ring back into my bag so i don't lose it or break it. served a few more people and my shift was nearly over.

no one was in the shop so i quickly walked out to the back room and used the phone to call james.

"hey james, it's ally, im just about to get off work...you wanna to hang out?" i asked.

"yeah, we're all at home at the moment we were just practicing" he replied.

"sweet, alright ill be there in a bit" i said while smiling a lot. "see you then" he replied.

"bye"

"bye"

i hung up and started collecting my things and made sure that i had everything. i heard the bell above the door ring so i checked to see who it was. it was katie taking over for the next shift.

i said a quick hello and then left, i got in my car and drove straight to james house.

when i arrived i grabbed my bag and walked into the house. i didn't bother to knock because i could hear them practicing, they wouldn't hear me knock.

i walked straight in to the basement where they were. they all saw me and yelled "ally!".

i couldn't help but smile. "metallica. my favourite band, how are we?" i said laughing.

"good, we're working on a pretty sick new song" james added, "sick! can i hear it?" i said while hugging james side, he put an arm around me and kissed my head.

"let's do it" cliff said while playing around with his bass.

i sat on the little couch in the corner and lars counted them in. they played their new song and it was so good, by the chorus im guessing it's called whiplash.

"so what'd ya think?" lars asked coming out from behind the drum kit.

"i fucking love it guys! it sounds so good!" i cheered excitedly. james, kirk and cliff turned off their amps.

"anyone want a beer?" kirk asked.

we all replied yes and kirk gave me a quick hug before walking back up the stairs to get beers.

then cliff followed kirk also giving me a hug before going up the stairs, then lars gave me a fist bump that ended in a hug then that left james and i there.

"hi" i said walking over to him with my arms out, he pulled me in for a hug and said "hi".

feeling his strong arms wrap around me made me feel so safe and comfortable.

i pulled back a bit but just enough so that i could kiss him, he kissed me back while moving one of his hands to the side of my face and the other to wrap around my waist.

we ending up just pretty much making out. i felt bad for dragging james away from his friends so i said "let's go have a beer with them" he whined a bit and said "just another kiss...please" like a dork.

i playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him with a lot of passion to make it short but meaningful. i pulled away and he looked a little shaken up. i laughed at him and took his hand dragging him up the stairs.

we were greeted by cliff yelling "what took ya's so long?" he had a bit of an evil grin on his face.

james and i both shook our heads. i was laughing a bit. "anyways here you go" cliff said while handing us a beer each.

lars and kirk were doing something in the kitchen, cliff had just left out the front to have a cigarette. still holding james hand i dragged him to the empty couch.

i grabbed my bag and looked at james, "i got you a present" i said. "what? really?" he asked looking really surprised.

i slipped my hand into the bag and pulled out the ring i got him. i grabbed his hand and slipped it on his ring finger. he smiled while looking at the ring closer "holy shit! thanks babe, this is awesome!".

he got closer to me and gave me another hug. i laughed and said "glad you like it". "like it? i fucking love it!" he said, while not being able to take his eyes of the ring.

kirk and lars came and sat with us on the couch and we all chatted with our beers. james of course had to show off his new ring to them.

i wanted a smoke so i stood up and went outside. cliff was already out there. i pulled a cigarette out of pocket and walked over to cliff.

"need a light?" he asked. i nodded and he handed me his lighter, "cheers" i said while taking a drag.

i handed him the lighter back and we just talked until we both finished our cigarettes. we walked back inside and the guys had the tv on some movie.

they were all very invested in it. so i sat back down next to james and watched it with them. he slipped his arm around me.

we all finished the movie, and it was around time for dinner so we all just agreed on pizza.

which i had to get because i only had half of one beer and the rest of the guys had more while practicing.

once we ordered the pizzas i got in the car and picked them up. brought them home and the guys destroyed them in a matter of minutes.

i wish i was joking. didn't really eat much, just watching the guys eat made me lose my appetite.

we watched whatever was on tv and had a few more beers. it was getting pretty late.

james and i left the guys in the lounge room and went into his room.

we layed down on the bed and he got on top of me. i smiled and started kissing me slowly.

im sure you can imagine what happened next.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘