☆ thirty ☆

the rest of january 1983. ally's pov.

tw: abuse

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the past month had really flown by, the boys had been jamming alot and working on their sound, we went to a lot of parties the usual.

one night close to the end of the month i woke up from the uncomfortable sound of the kitchen phone ringing. trying to open my eyes as i got awoken out of my nice sleep i looked over to see the peacefully sleeping james. i then looked over again to the beside table to see what time someone would be calling.

2am

"for fucks sake" i tried to roll over and go back to sleep but i got a gut feeling telling me to pick it up. "stupid fuckin' gut, i hate you" i mumbled to myself before tumbling out of the bed.

i sped walked out the room and into the kitchen quickly picking up the phone. "yes hello" i spat into the reviver with attitude.

"ally?" i heard a familiar voice say as she broken into more tears, my aunt.

"amelia?" i changed my tone instantly to a more caring softer tone "what's happening, what's going on" i worriedly said as a began to grow scared.

"um" she said shakily before taking a deep breath. "i got myself into a situation..." she explained having to stop so she could let out more sobs.

my aunt was the most beautiful, caring person id ever known. so caring that even when my shitty parents dropped me at her house she instantly took me in and never made me feel like i was unwanted, unlike what my parents had made me feel like.

but she also struggled with problems of her own. in the past she had dated assholes that we're abusive to her, but clearly out of some sort of abandonment issues she couldn't leave them. as much as i hated it it, i understood where she was coming from.

i had been living with her for years so as a kid i watched it and i tried to stop it but she would just convince me again and again it was fine.

"okay. what kind of situation" i asked quitely with a soft tone because i understand it can be a touchy subject.

"i met this guy" she started and i let out a worried sigh, she'd let it happen again. i feel so bad for her.

"he was lovely at the start but now he's just like jayden..." she broke down on the other end, erupting into tears. the mention of her old boyfriends name even made me wanted double over and throw up into a crying frenzy.

"do you understand you need to break up with him" i explained.

"yes. but i can't do it alone, he'll hurt me" she spoke quietly with a shaky voice.

"okay, don't worry we'll help you i promise." i reassured her. "is he with you right now?" i asked quietly incase he was, "no, he just went home for the night but he wasn't happy. ally im so sorry for calling you at this time in the morning i just couldn't sleep cause it's all i see everytime i close my eyes" she spoke again crying.

"no no no, don't do that. don't say sorry" i said shaking my head. "sor-" she cut herself off. i just let out a soft chuckle. she did too.

"did you want me to come over and stay the night?" i asked her. "you don't have to-" i shook my head and cut her off by saying "no, i want to though...ill be there soon, you okay until then" i asked. "yeah im okay, see you then" she replied.

i hung up the phone and scrambled back into the bedroom, james was still soundly asleep. not surprised.

i grabbed my car keys from off the desk and one of james hoddies from the floor. i was about to leave the room then remembered i should probably leave a note. so i found some paper and on the bottom i scribbled something that said