☆ twenty eight ☆

1st jan 1983. allys pov.

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

"holy shit that year flew by" i complained thinking about what a year it was. "tell me about it" kirk laughed sitting next to me.

we had all moved into the lounge room and talked about the crazy year it was and the memories that came with it. we shared many stories and had some laughing fits but by the end it left me feeling a bit teary.

i always got teary when talking about a year coming to an end, i tend to think about all the things that we left in the year and who passed away etc. i don't know maybe it was a me thing.

anyway, we had been invited to a party tonight and the boys were all keen on catching up with some of their school friends.

lars and james had been excitedly talking over eachother while telling me about some of the characters that over the years became their family.

most of us had slight hangovers, i think james and i especially were growing somewhat of a immunity from them...atleast that's what i thought.

i had a bit of a headache when i woke up this morning but after some painkillers and some toast i was pretty much as right as rain.

james also had some pain killers and felt better after that. i think it's safe to say we were party ready.

so as it grew a bit later into the day we had done a trip to the bottle shop to get some drinks for the party, as a present.

i had been sitting in james room doing my makeup while he sat on the bed behind me watching.

i looked at him through the mirror and laughed, he let out a soft laugh after he saw me too.

"hi baby" i turned around and crawled into the bed next to him, half done makeup. "hi als" he kissed me.

i kissed him back before briefly pulling away and saying "im so lucky to have you" he smiled but his gaze fluttered down.

"im just a fuck up als" he sighed and looked back up at me. "don't start with that shit james. you're amazing" i gave him a sincere look.

he just kissed me again to show his thanks. i then slipped back out of the bed to finish my make up.

i didn't have that much make up on but i had, had a small break out recently so i wanted to have my face covered a bit more than i usually would.

after my base was done i just added bit of black eyeshadow with mascara.

i touched up whatever i needed before changing into a simple black dress. for shoes i just tied up my boots that i wear everywhere.

when i was done getting ready i turned to james and he looked at me in awe while saying "you look pretty" a soft smile resting on his handsome face. "thank yew" i laughed before tapping my fingers on his stomach. i knew it tickled him a bit.

"let's see if everyone else is ready to go" i smiled up at him before taking his hand and leading him out of the bedroom.

kirks bedroom was closest so i started there. james kissed my cheek then mumbled "im gonna put the drinks in the car while you round em' up" i smiled and gave him a nod.