☆ twenty three ☆

allys pov. the next day, (tuesday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i was mindlessly sitting on the couch with james by my side, it was around mid day. i heard the phone ring so i yelled "ill get it".

i stood up from the couch and walked to the phone which was in the kitchen.

i picked up the phone and said "hey, ally speaking" i laughed at myself, that did not sound like something i would say.

"hey ally! its ben, sorry for the very short notice but is there any chance you could work tonight?" ben asked.

"yeah of course, what time?" i questioned, "does five until ten work?" he asked hopefully.

"yep all good" i said. "thank you! so this is your new number, i called your aunt but she gave me this number!"

"yeah aha" i laughed, "okay see you later" he said. "see you then" i replied then hung up the phone.

i walked out of the kitchen and went back to the couch with james. he looked up at me from his comic and asked "who was it".

i sat back down next to him and said "my boss, i have a shift tonight"

he wrapped his arm around me and i smiled. he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "im proud of you" he whispered in my ear.

i got butterflies in my stomach and a chill ran down my spine. he smiled more knowing what he was doing to me.

i looked at him with his sly grin plastered on his face and playfully rolled my eyes.

he adjusted himself so that his head was on my lap. once he was comfortable i played with his hair.

he rested his hands on his stomach with his comic book still reading it.

"you like comics?" i asked. "i don't read them too often but kirk recommended me this one" he added.

"of course" i laughed and nodded, he continued reading. i read a few lines before getting bored. i played with his hair and even put a few plats in it. he liked it when i played with his hair because apparently my nails felt nice.

a few minutes into playing with his hair he passed out. he must of been so relaxed. i was trying not to laugh.

kirk walked out from his room and i wisper yelled at him. "kirk!" with his eyes barely open he turned to face me and said "mhm".

when he fully opened his eyes he realised james was asleep on me and i couldn't move. "could you do me a favour" i asked. he nodded and i said "you could get my make up bag please, it's on the desk in james room".

by the look in his eye i can tell he knew my plan. he went into james room and came back with my make up bag.

he handed me the bag and i opened it. i dug threw the bag and found my eyeshadow pallet. kirk sat on the floor in front of the lounge to watch me.

i grabbed a brush and put some black eyeshadow on it.

i brought the brush to his eye and started putting it on. he didn't wake up. kirk and i were trying not to laugh.

when the eyeshadow looked how i liked i added some sparkly eyeshadow along his nose and cheek bones for highlight.

he was beautiful. i giggled.

kirk ran and grabbed the polaroid camera. he took some snaps and i had my hand firmly over my mouth trying not to burst out laughing.

james sniffed a bit and moved his head. kirk and i went dead scilent. we didn't move a muscle.

james eventually went back to sleeping.

kirk left and made breakfast and got dressed, james remained passed out on my lap. i went back to playing with his hair.

after a few minutes he had woken up. i did my best to keep a straight face.

he sat up and said "how long was i asleep for?" while yawing.

"not long, about thirty minutes" i said.

he went to rub his eyes. after he did he looked down at his hands and saw black smudges on them.

"what the hell" he said while looking at his hands. a few laughs escaped my mouth. he looked over at me with an annoyed but funny look.

he got of the couch and ran to bathroom. i was fully stomach laughing at this point.

"als!" he yelled while laughing. "how did i not wake up" he continued while walking back to where i was on the couch.

kirk now entered the room and he started laughing. "we're you in on this too fucker?" james asked kirk. all kirk did was lift up the polaroid.

james playfully rolled his eyes and said "give me that". kirk handed him the polaroid and james face palmed.

anyway, i gave him a make up wipe and we got most of it off. some eyeshadow still remained, a thin line around his eyes. it actually didn't look bad at all.

i left him in the bathroom because he was checking himself out now, flexing his muscles and whatnot.

i walked out and grabbed the polaroid from the table and put it on the fridge. i smiled to myself.

some time passed and i had managed to clean around the house a bit. sometimes it's hard living with all guys but i love them.

plus this was probably one of the first days we're i had actually felt motivated to clean.

when the time had come where i had to go to work i got ready which i really didn't have do anything but put all black clothes on.

i jumped in my old car and drove to the gas station. i was greeted by ben behind the counter. he waved at me and said "ally, your a life saver" i shrugged at him and began my shift.

after my shift i came home to dinner kirk had made. it was so good but for some reason i felt guilty for eating.

when everyone had finished eating i washed up and then later layed in bed with james. we layed in silence until i found the courage to say "i felt really guilty for eating tonight" in a quiet voice.

he immediately turned to look at me and with a sad tone said "why baby"

a piece of my heart broke, i tried to hold the tears back "i don't know why..." i cried.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

a/n: i wrote half of this drunk on my bathroom floor leave me alone