☆ seventeen ☆

☆。・::・゚★。・::・゚☆

a/n: found this super cool video of the now owner of the metallica mansion.

the owner shows this other guy around the house, im gonna from now on try and base their house in the story on their old actual house.

so kinda new layout. but can we please pretend there are two more bedrooms for kirk and cliff. lmao anyways back to the story.

☆。・::・゚★。・::・゚☆

james pov. (why not switch it up a bit)
three days later (friday).

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

it had been three days since the incident with ally's mother. ever since that day ally hasn't been...right?

i don't know how to explain it. she's just not herself.
she only talks when she absolutely has to otherwise she will just shake her head yes and no or not respond at all.

she hasn't slept, i can't remember the last time i saw her eat and shes smoking non stop.

i keep trying to help but she just keeps ignoring me and says nothing. i love her, is it too early to think that? i just care for her so much but i don't know how to help.

i sat on the lounge and peered out the window, she was outside smoking. she even looks visibly unwell.
i cant see her like this. i got off the lounge and walked out of the front door and towards her.

she instantly covered her face with her hands in defence and stumbled back.

"ally. you're sick, you need to get well. how can i help you get better" i said with a bit more tone than i intended. "james, im fine" she spoke in a very low whisper, her voice breaking more with each word.
"ally! are you blind, you need help!" i said, now yelling i didn't even mean to.

she moved back a bit more. she looked scared of me.
my heart shattered, i felt a massive pain in my chest, i don't want her to be scared. i just love her so much.

she shook her head lowly, stepped on her cigarette and walked back inside the house.

"ally, please, just eat or sleep or whatever im begging you!" i said practically on my hands and knees.

"im just a burden to you james" she said with tears streaming down her face. "im sorry... i will leave you alone..." she let the tears fall down her face. she stormed into the lounge room and grabbed her bag practically sobbing at this point she tried to run out the door but i grabbed her arm before she could make it all the way out and she turned around.

"don't do this ally" i said slowly, closing my eyes.

she let out a long shaky sigh. she dropped her bag and walked into my arms, "im so sorry james..." she cried into my chest. i wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. a few tears fell down my cheeks as well but i would never let her see.

she has enough on her plate. she doesn't need a crying boyfriend "ally, just please talk to me, i want to help!" i said pulling her small body closer to mine.

"i promise i will." she said sounding half like a lie half like the truth, "im sorry james" she repeated a few more times. "it's okay ally, im not angry" i reassured her.

we pulled out of the hung and i took her hand by the hand back into the house. kirk had walked into the lounge room and he saw ally.

we made eye contact and he mouthed "she okay?" i gave him kinda an uneasy look with a shrug and he understood and left back to his room.

i took her to my bedroom and we sat on the bed.

allys pov.

i felt so shitty for ignoring james the past few days but everytime a was going to speak i would remember when i was a kid and living with my mother if i spoke too loudly or too often she would yell at me for what felt like hours.

telling me im a disappointment and annoying and she went on and on.

i also felt bad for worrying james about the not eating or sleeping but everytime i would close my eyes i could see past things replaying in my head and i felt too nervous to eat, like if i ate something i wouldn't be able to keep it down.

i wanted to try explain this to him but i didn't know if he'd understand. worth a shot right?

i tried to explained to him. he didn't say anything while i was speaking, he just listened and held my hand.

"i get it...i just wish you would have told me earlier" was all he said, "i didn't think you would understand, i though you might just think im stupid" i said looking anywhere but at james. he scoffed. "i would never think that ally" he said surprised at my thoughts.

james and i just sat in his room for a few hours talking a bit more and he put a record on. when it turned to around dinner time we were hungry.

i left james in his room and went and knocked on kirks door. "come in!" he shouted. i opened the door and stood in the door frame he must've been practicing because he had a guitar in his hands.

"hungry?" i asked. he nodded and i said "what do you wanna eat?". he put his guitar down and said "chinese sounds good" i smiled, it does sound good.

i then asked lars and cliff and they agreed with chinese. i called up the place and ordered, after a few minutes kirk and i left to get it.

cliff and james went to get some green...

when we got back home with the food cliff had already rolled a few joints.

i placed the food on the lounge room coffee table.

cliff lit up a joint and deeply inhaled closing his eyes. he then held it out for anyone to take a hit.

i know im not a fan of weed. but it felt different today. almost kind of like i was at peace with my past also i could use some peace of mind so i grabbed the joint and took a quick drag.

james looked at me a bit confused but then took a drag of his own. i walked into the kitchen, grabbed some bowls and cutlery. then sat on the couch with the rest

we all ate the food then passed out.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘

a/n: bit of a weird chapter idk?