Chapter 35

(A picture of Prince Legolas, Princess Brynn, and Tauriel!!)

She nods and goes to us along with the elven guard. They leave going to where they need to go, leaving Legolas and I by ourselves. "So, since it's been six months since I last seen my baby sister, shall we go for a walk and catch up?" Legolas asks looking down at me with a smile do to our slightly height difference.

I smile softly and look at him nodding. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

He smiles back and we start taking a walk through the kingdom like we used to do a lot. "How was staying in Rivendell?" He questions breaking the silence as we're walking.

"Wonderful, a little lonely at sometimes, but nonetheless amazing."

"Lonely? Why was it lonely?" He looks at me raising an eyebrow.

"Not lonely physically, but emotionally? I think? I don't know it was just weird not seeing you or dad constantly. There were times were I wanted come back home, but I was scared. I was scared dad would have banished me from coming home and I would never be able to see you guys again." I explain looking up at Legolas with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry Brynn." He says gently pulling me into a tight hug. "That would never happened, Ada wouldn't do that to us." (Father/dad) He says rubbing my back gently.

"I know, it was just a thought. I just figured father would be extremely upset with me." I whisper into his chest.

He nods resting his chin gently on my head while he continues rubbing my back. "He was upset, but not in the way you were thinking Brynn, he was upset about not knowing where his daughter was and if she was okay."

Nodding I pull away looking up at my older with a worn tired smile. "Thank you Legolas."

He smiles back and nods kissing my forehead gently. "You're welcome Brynn, I hope you know I'd do anything for you."

Nodding I hug Legolas again tightly. "I know you would." I whisper.

He hugs back resting his chin against my head as we embrace in each other. "You should go and get ready for the feast tonight."

"Feast? What feast?" I furrow my brows. He raises an eyebrow at my confusion waiting to see if it hit me. "Oh, the Feast of Starlight."

He nods chucking as he lets go of me. "Yes Brynn, the Feast of Starlight the feast that we have constantly been doing."

"Right." I mumble slightly taking a deep breath. "See you tonight." I say leaving going back to my room to get ready for the Feast of Starlight. While walking through the halls I decide to sidetrack myself and go looking for that locket Legolas took from Gloin earlier. Where would they keep it? Thinking about the possibilities of the room where it could be. After thinking for a bit I might have an idea so I go with my gut to where I think the locket will be in.

After searching I finally find the room where it could be. Forgot how huge this kingdom is. Thankfully it's not guarded for once, but I better be quick before I get caught. Opening the door as quiet as I can just incase someone is near and can hear. Shutting the door behind me slowly I see things that have been confiscated and I search around hoping I can find the locket. A few minutes of searching through the place I can't find it which makes me upset. Sighing slightly I get ready to leave until I see something laying on the small table that I believe is exactly what I've been looking for.

Smiling I grab it and I'm quite surprise about how heavy this thing is. Opening it I see a picture of Gloin's wife and his son, Gimli. I hope Gloin will be able to see his family again. Holding onto the locket I leave the room before I get caught. Rushing back to my room, I try to look as normal as possible so no one suspects anything. Walking I see guards walking towards me to get to their destination and I hold onto my dress so it can hide the locket. Getting near the guards now slightly acknowledging me as they continue walking pass me.

Letting a sigh of relief out I arrive to my room without being discovered. Going into my room I shut the door and walk over to my bed placing the locket under my pillow so no one can find it. Walking across the room I go to my wardrobe to find a dress for tonight. Rummaging through the dresses I have I hear a knock on the giant wooden doors. "Come in." I say softly as I'm too busy looking for a dress that would be approved by my father tonight.

"M'Lady, your father has sent me to help you with your hair." The maiden explains bowing after shutting the door.

Looking over my shoulder I look at the she-elf and nod turning my head back to the dresses. "Okay." I say scanning the clothing again hoping I can find a dress.

"Would you like me to come back?" She inquires.

"No, I'm almost ready just let me get into the dress." I answer grabbing a dress that is perfect for tonight's feast.

"Yes your Highness." She smiles slightly nodding.

Leaving my room I go to the bathroom and remove my current dress and slip the new dress on. Placing my hands over the dress I smooth it down looking at how beautiful it is.

 Placing my hands over the dress I smooth it down looking at how beautiful it is

(Brynn's dress!!)

Running my fingers through my hair I exit the bathroom walking back in my room to see the maiden standing there looking around. "I'm ready for you to do my hair." I say sitting down at my vanity.

"You look beautiful M'Lady." She smiles as she comes behind me to do my hair.

"Thank you." I nod.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, Legolas and Brynn's sibling-ship is honestly adorable I'm not gonna lie! But I do wonder why she stole the locket?? And her dress is absolutely stunning! I would love that dress, next chapter is all about the feast! Kinda excited! Please comment and vote!!