Chapter 62

**Tims Skip To A Few Weeks**

After a few days of riding and sleeping under the stars I come to the path that will lead me to Rivendell which I'm very excited to be back. Smiling I ride down the path and make my way to the entrance of Rivendell. Arriving into Rivendell I jump off Saffon and run through Rivendell looking for Lindir. Where on earth would he be??! "Lady Brynn? How nice to see you. Alright I wasn't expecting to see you here." Elrond says when he notices me.

"Lord Elrond." I say as I bow slightly. "Nice to see you too and I'm here for Lindir." I explain with a small smile.

"I see." He chuckles knowing what I mean by my words. "He's not far, he was in the library last time I saw him, but I don't think he's there now. So have fun looking for him."

"Thank you Lord Elrond." I smile with a nod and leave searching for Lindir. Running through Rivendell some more I continue looking for Lindir and thankfully it doesn't take too much longer because I spot the elf I've been wanting to see and the man who's stolen my heart without me realizing it. "Lindir!" I shout as I run towards him.

"Brynn?" He asks looking over his shoulder to see me running towards me. "Brynn!" He smiles widely and hugs me tightly when I reach him and I smile hugging back missing him so much. "What are you doing here?" He asks as we pull away from our hug that felt never ending honestly.

"I came to see you." I smile softly at him.

"Me?" He raises an eyebrow.

Nodding I smile softly at him and lean in kissing him gently on his lips. Lindir kisses back wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer which makes me happy he feels the same way I do. "I love you Lindir." I say softly when we pull away from the kiss.

"I love you too Brynn, you have no idea how long I have loved you." He smiles resting his forehead against mine.

"Thank you for the beautiful necklace and the sweet note."

"Oh I'm so overjoyed to hear you got the necklace and the note I was hoping you would."

Smiling I nuzzle our nose together gently. "It's the reason why I came to see you." I say as I pull the necklace out of my pocket. "When I read your note it made me realize how much I love you and how much I want to be with you. Not seeing you was a nightmare and I don't want to go through that again, you make me happy. I know you will always be there for me and support me even when it worries you."

He smiles and pulls me back into kiss holding me close to his body and I him softly having my arms around his neck. "Thank you Brynn." He whispers pulling away from the kiss.

"For what?" I ask raising an eyebrow looking into Lindir's eyes a little confused as to why he's thanking me. 

"For choosing me to spend eternity with." He smiles softly.

I smile back and press a quick gentle kiss. "I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else, but you."

He hums softly looking down at me pushing my hair over my shoulder softly. "Not even with the black-haired dwarf?

"Kili? How did you know?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I would see the way he looked at you." He explains. Nodding I make an oh shape with my mouth, but no sound comes out and then sigh.

"He picked another elf." I whisper looking at him.

"I'm sorry to hear that Brynn." He says kindly touching my shoulder lovingly.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I say more to convince myself that it doesn't matter.

"Brynn?" He asks.

"Hmm?" I hum looking at him.

"You still love Kili don't you?" I stare at him staying quiet wondering why he'd ask me that especially after I kissed him.

"No, why would you ask that Lindir?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Because I know you Brynn." He explains pushing my hair back gently.

"No Lindir I love you. I know I do." I whisper furrowing my brows even more now more confused.

He gives me a kind smile and kisses my forehead gently. "Brynn, it's okay if you still love him and want to be with him. I know you say love me and I love you too, but I think the love we have is more of a friendship rather than romantic love." He explains softly. "And that's okay, I will always be there for you."

"Lindir, the moment she came in to the picture he didn't care for me. He threw me to the side like I was nothing, and chose her after everything was over." I whisper remembering Kili kissing Tauriel.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Looks Brynn is still unsure about what to feel. I think deep down she knows she will always want Kili, but I think Lindir is a big sweetheart for being there for Brynn. Please comment and vote