Chapter 36

(A picture of Princess Brynn and Tauriel!!)

She pulls my hair behind my shoulders then reaches over me grabbing my hair brush and start brushing my hair out to make it easier to work work. "It's glad to have the princess back." The maiden smiles as she sections my hair out.

"Thank you, it's good to be back." I whisper.

Smiling more she works on doing my hair for the feast tonight. Looking at her by the mirror in front me she's very focused on what she's doing as she doesn't want to mess up and make my hair look perfect. Passing time she finishes up and smiles at me. "All finish M'Lady."

Staring into the mirror I look at the hairstyle and wow it's absolutely gorgeous. "Thank you, this is stunning." I smile as I continue looking at the hairstyle. "You may go."

The maiden nods while bowing and then leaves me to myself. Standing up from the chair I go and slip some heels on as the feast will be starting very soon and I need to be there slightly earlier.

(Brynn's hair!!)

(Brynn's hair!!)

(Brynn's heels!!)

(Brynn's heels!!)

Leaving my room I shut the door behind me and go to the where the feast is being held. I wonder how the dwarves and Bilbo are doing, I wish I could see them, but I know if I did and got caught father would be unhappy with me. Sighing slightly I enter the room that's decorated for the feast and wow it looks beautiful. It will look even more beautiful when it's at night and because everything will be illuminated to mimic the the light of stars. "You look absolutely beautiful for tonight." A very deep familiar voice says.

Turning around I see father standing there in his changed attire for the feast and I smile at him. "Thank you Ada." (Father/dad) I say as he walks over to me.

"You're welcome." He smiles softly pushing some of my hair behind my shoulder resting his hand on my shoulder caressing it gently. "You look so much like your mother, she would be so proud of who you've become." He says staring into my eyes.

Smiling again I kiss his cheek gently staring back into his eyes. "Only because you raised me."

He smiles again kissing my head gently thanking me for his kind words. "Wow you look stunning, baby sis." Legolas says breaking our father-daughter moment.

"Thanks, Legolas." I say turning around looking at my older brother who's holding his arms out for me to hug him.

"You need to stop growing up, and be my little sister who would chase me through the kingdom with a pillow because I wouldn't read you a bedtime story." He laughs hugging me tightly.

"Only because you would promise me that you would read me a bedtime story and you wouldn't." I defend myself, but also laugh along with him.

He laughs even more as we let go of each other and father smiles thoughtfully at the two of enjoying this moment between his kids. Legolas and I soon calm down from our fits of laughter as the elves of the Woodland realm come to enjoy the feast. Making father walk around to talk to the elves while Legolas and I stand where we are. "Have you seen Tauriel? She's suppose to be here." Legolas says breaking the silence between us. 

"No I haven't." I answer a little harsher than I meant to.

"Okay?" Legolas says cautiously a little confused by how harsh I answer. Looking away I stare at the elves who are chatting with each other ignoring Legolas's ínstense stare. "Is there something between you and Tauriel that I should I know?"

"No, why would you think that Legolas?" I ask keeping my gaze forward.

"Well, you seemed happy and then the moment I talked about Tauriel you kinda went aggressive." He explains.

"It doesn't matter Legolas, there's nothing going on between us." I say even though I know it's kinda lie.

"Sorry, but I don't really believe you little sis, but I won't press on."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow, wow, wow! Brynn's hair just looks absolutely stunning. I want to focus on Brynn's and her father's little moment, that was so super sweet of him to talk about and somewhat of a glimpse of her mother. I just love how she gave her father the credit for the beautiful elf she is. And gotta love sibling love I can sorta imagine little Brynn chasing after Legolas! Please comment and vote!!