Chapter 58

Walking on ice I look around to see if I can see any signs of Azog and Thorin, so far I see none which makes me worry. I hope Fili and Kili and everyone else are okay. Moving forward  I stop in my tracks when I hear something. Staying quiet I listen to hear Thorin's voice and it sounds strained. Running on the ice I see Thorin on the ground and his sword just out of his reach as Azog has his foot on his chest getting ready to stab him. Putting my daggers away I run over grabbing Thorin's sword and placing it over Thorin's chest preventing Azog's sword from killing him. "Brynn." Thorin breathes out. Pulling Azog's sword up with the sword I kick Azog off Thorin letting him roll out of the way and get up.

"You!" Azog roars at me swing his sword at me making me move back just to get a cut on my cheek. Wincing from the pain I feel warm blood seep onto my cheek. Taking a deep breath I swing the sword forward and forcing him to move backwards. He uses his mace to attack me and I keep dodging it which makes him more upset. While dodging his mace and keeping his sword in check I lose my balance and he knocks the sword out of my hand and sends me flying back towards the cliff of the frozen waterfall. Acting fast I pull my dagger out and slam into ice hoping it catch onto the ice and prevent me from falling off the edge. Hearing Thorin scream my name I dig it in deeper which finally stops me and I dangle off the edge of frozen waterfall and I swing myself up landing safely on the ice.

Breathing heavily I quickly catch my breath and pull my other dagger out and run back to help Thorin. Seeing Azog standing over a fallin Thorin I pick up speed and once I'm close enough to them I leap into the air and slam both my daggers into Azog's back causing him to stumble backwards roaring in pain. Using all my strength I flip myself forward and bring Azog with me as I drag my daggers up his back making sure he's wounded. Pulling my daggers out having him land on his back and me landing next to him placing my daggers against his neck while putting a foot on him so he can't move. He stares up at me with a devilish smile as he tries to move but fails as I really wounded him. "You think a She-Elf can kill me?" He spits while laughing as I push my daggers farther into his neck. "I'm not scared of you."

My eyes narrow as I give him a devilish smile as well which makes his facial expression change. "But you should be Azog, because I have the upper hand." I hum making a slight slit in his neck causing him to wince and blood slowly come to the surface. He stares into my eyes as I do the same and without any more hesitation I end all this and decapitate Azog's head from his body just like he did Thorin's grandfather letting him taste his own medicine. Once it ends I fall off his body feeling the adrenaline leave my body and I lay near him trying to stay conscious.

"Brynn! Brynn!" Thorin slides next to me as he shakes me gently making sure I stay awake. "You did it Brynn! You defeated Azog!" He says helping me up.

Humming softly I gain my conscious state back and stand up straighter looking at Thorin as Bilbo and Dwalin come over. "I did, didn't I?" I ask softly as we look at a now dead Azog.

"Thank you Brynn, I couldn't have defeated him without your help. You saved my nephew and you saved me. I owe you so much." He says looking back at me.

"You owe me nothing Thorin, I did it because I promised I'd fight till the end." I smile slightly as I put my daggers away.

"I can't thank you enough. I'm very honoured to have you, an elf be part of my company and I will always remember your kindness and hospitality you gave me and my company when we did not deserve it." He says holding my hand gently giving it a squeeze. Smiling I let go of his hand and pull Thorin into a hug which he gladly hugs back tightly thankful for everything I've done for him.

Looking up at the watchtower of Ravenhill I leave  the three of them behind to go find Kili and Fili to make sure they're okay. Running upstairs I hear Fili's voice and I smile widely knowing they're okay. Coming up the last stair I only see Fili. "Fili!" I shout running over to him.

"Brynn!" He shouts pulling me into a hug when I reach him. "Thank you for saving me back there. I really thought it was the end."

"Anytime Fili, anytime." I smile and hug him back. "Where's Kili? Is he okay?" I ask worried since I haven't seen him since he went after Bolg.

"Yes Kili's fine, he's over there." Fili answees pointing in the direction of where he is. 

"Thank you!" I shout as I run pass him and go find Kili. "Kili! Ki-." I stop shouting as I see him and Tauriel kissing. Stopping in my tracks the sight before me breaks my heart in a million pieces realizing Kíli is choosing her over me. Turning around I decide it's best if I leave. Stopping in my tracks when I hear my name being called I look behind me to see Kili running up to me with a smile.

"Brynn! You're okay! Oh I'm so happy I get to see you!" He says hugging me which I smile softly hiding the sadness.

"Me too Kíli, I'm glad you're safe and okay." I say hugging back and look over at Tauriel who looks away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And the war is finally over!!! All thanks to Brynn's amazing elf skills!! But wow I feel horrible for Brynn Kili made it clear that he has chosen Tauriel over Brynn. Please comment, give some feedback on how you're enjoying the chapters and please don't forget to vote!!