Fate-Bound Rivals - Chapter 1 : Another World??

"Man, we goin' on another mission Master?", said a blue-haired man, casually carrying his red spear.

"What is it this time? Crabs? Spriggans? Boars? Whatever it is, why do I have to go with him?", asked a white-haired male, gray eyes glaring at the other male.

"Oh? Wanna go bastard? I hate teamin' up with you too!"

"Anytime dog! I'll cut y-"

"Both of you shut up!"

A voice rang out, drowning out the yelling of the two males.

"Emiya! Cú! Chill! You two are going because A, the boss is an archer and B, the fodder enemies are sabers. So stop fighting and get the job done!", yelled a short red-haired girl with a Master's seal on her hand.

The two Servants grumbled.

"Fine Master. Just don't hold me down Archer 'kay?"

"Alright Gudako. And right back at you, Lancer."

Gudako shook her head, "Geez. These two servants' combat cooperation is top tier, but their interactions are down right tiring."

"Senpai! Is the team ready?", called Mash who was walking down the hall with DaVinci.

"Yes, the team's ready."

"Oh, only those two this time?", asked DaVinci.

"Yep. I'm trying to force them to improve their relationship. We can't have fights breaking out all the time. These two literally use the training room whenever they have a break just because they want to fight each other. It's starting to get on the nerves of other Servants."

DaVinci chuckled, "Alright Gudako. So where to this time?"

Gudako pondered for a second before answering, "Shimousa. That should be fine."

"Alright."

DaVinci walked over to the rayshift device.

"Okay boys, time to get in. You guys are going to Shimousa this time."

The two Servants entered the device.

Whoosh.

Emiya blinked. Something felt off.

"Hey Cú, do you fe-"

"Yeah, I do. What do you thi-"

Cú was cut off by the crackly voice of DaVinci coming from far away.

"Somethi__ _ wrong. Not su__ w__t happened. Try to st__ alive until ___bring yo_u back."

Cú frowned.

"What was that Da-HOLY LUGH WHAT THE HELL??"

Suddenly, both servants found themselves falling through the air.

Reacting quickly, both Servants quickly righted themselves in the air.

BOOM.

As the dust cleared, Emiya and Cú looked at their surrondings.

This wasn't Shimousa, not even close.

"Where the hell did we land? I don't recognize any of the smells."

"I don't know. Maybe if we scale the mountain over there, we can see where we are."

The two Servants scaled the nearby mountain, reaching the top at an astonishing speed.

"Oh Lugh. This is so not ANYWHERE in ANY SINGULARITY."

"Definitely. Wherever we are, this is not our Earth. Nothing of this land feels like ours."

From their standing point on the mountain, the two could see a vast swath of land.

"We should head over there", Emiya said, pointing towards a castle on an island far away.

"Agreed. And we're actually lucky for once. The world we landed in literally has mana in the air. It's almost like Babylonia except I think we can absorb this mana", Cú said.

Emiya nodded, "Right. Just enough to maintain our forms and fight in case of an enemy."

"Well let's get movin' then. We'll probably find info about this world once we reach that castle."

The two Servants quickly disappeared, heading towards the castle in the distance.