Fate-Bound Rivals - Chapter 6 : Match, Part 1

Having dropped off Emiya at Wanmin restaurant in Liyue, the trio were left looking for Tartaglia.

"Where is this guy? You sure you have no clue?"

"Yeah. We've already searched all the places in Liyue where I know he stays around."

"Ugh. This is gonna take one hell of a long time then."

Suddenly, two people clad in strange clothing intercepted them.

Paimon gasped, "Fatui! What do you guys want this time? Even though we're in a city, Lumine won't hesitate to kick your butts right?"

Nodding, Lumine prepared to draw her sword.

"Ah, there will be no fighting within Liyue Harbor today. If anything, I have a message from Harbinger Childe."

"A message?"(Lumine)

"Yes", said the other fatui member, "He would like to meet you atop Qingyun Peak for a duel with the Lancer."

"Lancer?...oh, you. I kind of forgot that you mainly still went by Lancer."

"Yeah, yeah. Movin' on. SO. We're going to Qingyun Peak huh? I assume you know where it is?"

"Yeah. Not exactly an ideal place to duel since there isn't much area to fight in."

"Well, let's deal with that when we get there. Lead the way, missy."

"Alright, to the teleporter we go! Paimon's excited!"

As the trio walked off towards the nearest teleporting device, the two fatui members looked at each other.

"We were forgotten huh?"

"Yeah. I have half a mind to yell at them, but..."

"We'll get our butts kicked."

"Yup."

~On Qingyun Peak~

"Ah, you're finally here. A little late, but that's fine."

"Well yeah. You didn't exactly give us a meetup location."

"Didn't I? I sent those Fatui members."

"And they got to us a couple minutes ago. So bleh", Paimon said, sticking out her tongue.

"Ahaha. Sorry I guess. Anyway, lets choose a place to fight, Lancer."

"Eh. Since I already told Lumine and Paimon here, and the annoying bastard in red isn't here, call me Cú."

"Oh. So Lancer was an alias hmm. Well, call me whatever you would like."

"I'll just stick with Childe. It's shorter than your other name anyway."

"Alright. So, where would you like to fight?"

"Hmm. Let's do that lake over there."

"Wait wait wait! Childe! You forgot that this place is where the adepti stay. I don't think Cloud Retainer will like it if you two fight there."

"Adepti?"

"A grouping term for gods and illuminated or divine beasts within Liyue."

"Oh, that's it? I've taken down lots of divine creatures myself. Hell, I've even beaten up a couple Demon God Pillars and gods."

"Well, that's great and all Cú, but it still isn't a good idea to mess up someone's home."

"Eh. Who cares? I'll just seal off everything with a rune of protection to decrease collateral damage."

"Hmm. I like this guy. Say, why don't you join the fatui?"

"Nah, sounds Russian and shady. Ain't interested. Lets just get this fight started."