Sisters' Adventure - Chapter 4(Barbara) : The Spark

As Barbara finished her impromptu concert, the sound of running heels could be heard. Turning her head, she watched as two servants suddenly burst into the room with bright eyes. One wore a magnificent red dress and held a long, jagged red sword. Her green eyes blazed with excitement and she tossed her short blonde hair back as if she were a model. The other had long pink hair and horns, and was dressed out in a black skirt with large frills. A dragon-like tail swished about her as blue eyes met Barbara's silver ones.

"Who was it? Whose voice was it that bounced off the pearly halls of Chaldea and reached my ears?"

"Ah, Nero, Elizabeth! Welcome! I guess you heard miss Barbara singing too huh?" greeted Lily, gesturing towards the confused girl.

"So, it was you! Blue-palette girl in a deacon's outfit with a microphone! Of course! How could the fabulous me not notice?"

"Well, how interesting. A new idol has arrived. The only question is if she's a rival or a friend! Whatever the case is, it's time for introductions!"

"Right! You, the pretty blonde girl in white, introduce yourself!"

"Um. Hello. I'm Barbara, a deaconess of Barbados and an idol from Teyvat. I ended up here accidentally with my s-I mean Jean. It seems I am of the Caster class."

"An idol hmm~? I see, I see... Well, if you came here, that simply means fate has willed you to come as so! Umu, I am Rome's greatest beauty and the pinnacle of rulers! I am Rome itself! Nero Claudius! Bow before my grace as Saber class!", the red-clothed girl announced, swirling her blade around her in a show-like fashion.

"I, as an idol, am aspiring to be the greatest idol in all of existence! If you dare stand in my way on my path to the top of them all, I'll thoroughly destroy you~! Idol Elizabeth Báthory! Lancer class."

"Now then, since introductions are done, it is time for a competition!"

"Eh??", Barbara's eyes widened as her hand flew to her mouth. A competition so soon? And so suddenly? She looked around her at the others in the room, but no one else was surprised by such a declaration.

"Of course! A rival has suddenly appeared! It is only right that a competition should be held! Come! Let us sing to our hearts content in the vocal room!"

Leaping forward, Nero suddenly grabbed Barbara's hand and dragged her towards the hallway with Elizabeth right behind her.

Watching the entire spectacle, Jack asked, "Is she gonna be alright?"

"Of course! Ellie and Nero aren't gonna do too much stuff, right?"(Nursery)

"Yeah! Or else they'd have to face Master!" (Lily)

After numerous twists and turns, Barbara found herself thrown into a colorfully lit room with strange devices on the walls. As she looked around, she noticed that two other servants were already in there. One was a long white-haired girl who wore armor similar to that of Liyue's or Inazuma's dress style. The other had a large purple bow in her short bowl-cut hair and a long pink cloth draped around her shoulders. Both were extremely immersed in whatever was going on in the colorful screen in front of them, only throwing out quick "hello's" when greeted by Nero and Elizabeth before going right back to the screen.

"Ah, seems they aren't gonna introduce themselves huh. Oh well! Of course, I'll do it for them! The long-haired one is Archer class, Tomoe Gozen. Just call her Tomoe. The short-haired one is Osakabehime, although calling her Okki is good enough."

"Anyway! Welcome to Chaldea's Karaoke room! We're gonna hold our competition here!"

"Yup! Although sadly, we won't have much of an audience since most Chaldeans turn down our offer. Hmph! I still don't understand why. I'm offering them first-row seats to a concert by the most fabulous me, umu!"